KoTatsu #1

+++ +++ +++
As he watched the numbers that seem to have life of its own, dancing and having fun in front of his heavy lidded eyes, Tatsumi was woke up suddenly by a cold metallic feeling that stuck to his cheek, "what the?! Kosuke...?"
"Osu~" Sound of can being put on top of his office desk was heard as it followed by another sound of can being pulled open. Tatsumi stretched his body before he reach out toward the can of cold brew coffee, decided to use caffeine to forcefully wake his body system up, "Arigatou na, for the coffee."
"Doitashimashite~ sore ni," Kosuke continue on his tasks as he chuckled lightly, "I just dont wanna in charge helping you on fixing your work again later  tonight, just cuz you were snoring during office hours."
"W-Warui," Tatsumi clears his throat as he feel the caffeine agent is working inside his body, focusing back to his work, "But you can't actually blame me for being sleepy during office hours when it's your fault---"
"Hm? What is it?" Kosuke smirks slightly at Tatsumi light blushed face as the blonde stopped his word halfway, attempt on ignoring him, "Maa, someone is being overly needy last night though, can't blame me for being to engrossed in it, arent we?"
"...urusai..." Tatsumi hit lightly on Kosuke's arm using his elbow, earning himself another soft chuckle from the light brunette male beside him.
As the two continue on their work and conversation, they were unaware of the intense stare across them as the girl have the widest grin underneath her mask, typing furiously fast on her personal laptop,
'GAINED ANOTHER KOTATSU MOMENT AGAIN!!!!'
+++ +++ +++