Regret/ felix

(please vote if you like it)

I sigh, stepping inside the familiar building. The school which I hate like every student.

Only difference is that, my hate is not only because of study, but by me as a nerd.

I do hate studies, but for a better future I have to study, that's make me a nerd. I spend most of my time studying. I have no friends, because no one likes me here.

And the other reason is 8 boys, it not like they like me or something, it's the opposite, the bully me.

Like I never did anything bad to them, but they just pick on me. My poor fate.

I really don't know why they bully me, they just do, I really don't like them, w-well *cough* not all of them.

To be honest, I have a little crush on one of the boys, maybe a little too much. I can't help! He is just such a dream!

His name is Felix. I know dump that I like my bully, but I can't help it. He is just awesome.

I want to be his girlfriend but I know that can never happen but at least I wish I was his friend so I can be close to him, but I can't do anything about it can I?

I shook my thoughts off and walked toward my locker. I took my books out, and was about to close it, but someone else did it for me, harshly.

And my day started.

"Isn't it our nerd?" I hold the urge to roll my eyes on him. Han, one of the boys I would love to punch, but I have no courage or strength to do so.

I try to walk away from them but a hand hold my wrist. Looking back I got tons of butterflies dancing in my stomach when I saw it was Felix.

"Do you complete my homework?" I sigh. Always so expressionless, and rude. Can't they try to be atleast a little nice?

I nood my head and take out his homework, handing it to him. "Good job."

He spoke, leaving soon with Han. I stand there for a moment, with the sad face of mine, before making my way toward my class.

I sit on my chair as soon as I enter the class. Opening the book I begin to read. It was physics class and guess who sit with me? Hyunjin, on of the boys.

I'm so unlucky, in all my classes one of the boys is my seatmate. Felix is my seatmate in maths which is after this.

"Did you complete my assignments?"
I sigh, thinking what will my life become if I continue to live with them. I took out his assignment, giving it to him.

"Well at least you are good at something."

I ignore him and look at my book again.
Sometimes later the teacher come and start the class. The whole class Hyunjin bother me by kick my leg and scratching my books away from me.

I don't get what the fun in it. How I wish I was as strong as them, and could fight them back.

                       ~Lunch break ~

I was in the classroom, doing my homework already as I have no other things to do.

I don't had the appetite to eat something, nor the mood. I know if I go to the cafeteria, the 8 creatures with eat my soul alive.

I don't want that, I love my soul.

My thoughts were cut off by a voice of someone. "So you are here huh?"
The deep voice, I know who it's belong to..