Win / Hyunjin

Dedicated to Inhdirah

It's not good enough!

Furiously playing his finger on the huge piano of his, he spoke in his mind. He try to be fast, and try not to lose concentration.

I messed it up!

He shout in his mind, stopping his fingers and closing his eyes in frustration.

He sigh tiredly, putting his elbows on the piano creating the sound and holding his hairs in his hands.

"Fuck it!" He curse, sitting straight again. He need to get perfection. It was on his bloodline, how can he not?

Hyunjin take a deep breath placing his hands above the piano keys, ready to play again when suddenly he heard something.

He frown turning his head to the sound of a piano where it's coming from. He don't move, instead he stayed to listen.

His eyes widen he he realized it's the same note he is trying to do, and whoever it was an ace in it.

He stood up from his place, walking out of the room and try to finger from which room the voice is coming from.

He move himself going to the left, and standing Infront of the door, some rooms away from his piano room.

He held the door knob, the perfectly played piano going through his ear. He twist the knob opening the door, just to see a girl playing the note.

He come closer trying to see her face who was just so beautiful playing that one note he was unsuccessful in.

He don't realized him stepping on something on the ground that created a sound to disturb the play.

The grill stopped turning around in confusion. Hyunjin look at the ground looking at the thing under his feet before looking at the girl with a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to ruin it." She smile at him, shooking her head. "It's alright, I don't think I was playing right anyways." Hyunjin wide his eyes at her words.

"Not playing right? You were playing like a pro!" He complimented truthfully. She blush in pleasure.

"Was it? I think I missed some notes." Hyunjin shook his head, pulling a chair from somewhere in the room, to sit Infront of her.

"Can you play it again please? It was really good." She smiled shyly nodding her head, before looking at the piano to play.

Hyunjin close his eyes just as she started, listening as closely as ever. She was playing it so beautifully.

He try to listen and figure out where he was going wrong. He found himself lost in the sound.

She had the talent in her since birth, he can tell. She was hitting every note so perfectly. He don't get the chance to point out any mistake, because there wasn't.

Hyunjin opened his eyes clapping for her. "It was so perfect!" She yet again blush in pleasure.

"Are you new here? I never saw you before." Hyunjin questioned realizing it's the first time he is seeing her.

"No, it's been a year. I'm a shadow person. Many of the college never noticed my presence." Hyunjin nod at the information before forwarding his hand for her.

"I'm Hyunjin. Are we in the same class?" She take his hand with a smile shaking it. "Yn. Yes we are in the sane class."

Hyunjin look back at the piano this time with a tired sigh. "I've been playing the sane note, but I always messed it up. I don't know where I'm going wrong."