CC3/ Han

~In principal office~

Han was sitting in front of the principal. It was his first day in this school. His parents and the principal were close friends so the principal had asked for a favor from han.

"So what is the favor?" Han asked. The principal put his glasses down before answering.

"Look Han the favor is, as you are new to this school you probably don't know anything right?" Han nod for the principal to continued.

"So what I'm saying is that, I want you to guide the C.C.3" The principal told him. Saying the "CC3" very clearly. Han look at him confused and asked.

"CC3? what's that?"

"Let me explain. CC3 a troublemaker gang of this school. People call them CC3 which means "Crazy. Crackheads." And the "3" stand for the only 3 student of the gang who are," The principal sigh before continuing again.

"Crackheads number 1: Hwang Hyunjin. His face may be very handsome but don't go after his handsomeness he is just a crackhead.

Crackheads number 2: Lee Felix. His is an Australian/Korean. Korean name lee Yongbok. Look too innocent to even kill a fly, but don't judge him by his sunshine-like face. He is a troublemaker.

And lastly crackhead number 3: Choi Yn. The most troublesome in this whole world. She may look like the one who get bullied but NO! She is the real crackhead and a big troublemaker."

The principal explain making Han nood. The principal farther continued.

"They don't bully people, but the make troubles. I want you to make them stop doing that work" Han look at him and asked.

"Then why don't you just expelled them from this school?"

"I can do that but I don't have any proof and  I don't want to expelled them as well. I want to make them realize that how important success is in life." He finished.

"I understand uncle." Han smiled. "So now will you do it for me?" The principal asked.

"Of course uncle I will" The principal smile at his answer. "Thank you son."

"Now you should leave, here is your sedulous for classes. I put you with every class like them. So it will be easier for you."

Han take it and stood up. "Thank you, I should leave now."

"Okey, oh yeah and remember not to tell anyone that you know me personally. Or they will know I send you." The principal said and Han nood once again in understandmant.

"Okey I understand." Han left for his first class, looking at the note again. He reached his class and sit on one chair he see is available. He suddenly hear students whispering.

"Is he the new student!" "O my goodness he is so handsome!"

"I think I like him already!" "No I like him!"

"Why you girls always fight over a handsome guy. Look at me I'm more handsome!"

Han smirk and continue to look at nothing.

"He is handsome but I feel bad because he will be CC3 new target." "Yeah your right."

Let's see who is who's target.
Han spoke in his head to himself only.

A moment or so past by, when suddenly he saw little hands on his desk making him look up and see a beautiful girl with a little smile on her face.

"Are you the new student?" She ask sweetly. "Yes I am." Han answered.