CC3 Pt.2/ Han

Hyunjin was on his way to the cafeteria when he hear a shout making him halt on his place.

"Hyunjin-ahh! Wait for me!"
Hyunjin immediately feel butterflies inside his stomach hearing the deep voice which belong to no other then Felix.

"Are you going to cafeteria!" Hyunjin nod at him making the boy smile.

"That's great! Let's go together!"
Felix begin to walk leaving the tall boy to look at him from behind.

Only if he can tell him, how much he like him.

They enter the cafeteria and look around for the tiny idiot aka Yn, but she was not here. So they sit on an empty table and wait for her to arrive.

"Where is she? She should be here by now." Hyunjin spoke. "I'm getting the feeling that we are gonna get beaten by her." Felix confess with a bitter expression.

"Isn't that what we get everyday?" Hyunjin ask, more like answered. "That's true. I'm scared of death glares." Felix glup down his saliva.

"Yeah I can imagine her doing that." Hyunjin laugh. "No, she is glaring at us right now." Hyunjin stiffen and slowly look up, gazing at the dark aura of the monster, who was coming towards their table.

Her face was cold and she was giving glare to them. Everybody move from their place to give space to the scary looking girl.

Hyunjin and Felix glup witnessing her aura. "Is she on her periods?" Felix ask.

"Probably.." They both shut their mouth when Yn sit Infront of them with her food tray.

"Hi.." She greet them with her glare, making them glup once again. "Annyeonghaseyo." Both on them bow towards her and greet her.

"D-do you need anything else to eat?"
Felix ask her. In reply Yn shook her head and grab her chopsticks to eat.

"A-are you in your days?" This time Hyunjin ask trying not to sound in any way that she will find offensive.

Yn drop her chopsticks on the table with force making them glup and cling into each other.

"If you know then why are you asking!?"
The whole cafeteria glup and look at her. It wan not the first time and all the school mates were very much aware to not cross their line with her when she is on her days.

"Joesonghabnida!!" They apologize and bow again. Yn look around to find everyone looking at them.

"What are you all looking at!?" All of them immediately turn their head to the other direction to safe themselves from her beating.

Yn again hold her chopsticks and begin to eat. Felix and Hyunjin hesitantly took their own chopsticks and eat in silence.

After a moment or so Felix and Hyunjin look at her in the same time when she begin to cry.

"W-why are you crying?" They asked.

"Felix,(sniff) Hyunjin, (sniff) my orange juice! (Sob) it's finished!" She cries. Felix and hyunjin immediately put their juice Infront of her and say in union.

"Here! Drink mine!"

Yn stop crying and smile widely like she was never crying a second ago.

"Thank you both so much! I love you!"

"We love you too.." They replied with a done expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han was walking around the hallway from the principal office after doing something there.