lost / stray kids

(please vote if you like it)

(Words written like this means it's in Korea. And the words in English will be written normally.)

~2019~

~In new York city~

A 13 years old yn was sitting alone in a bench. Wait for her parents to come.

She come here with her parents. It's their work place. Yn don't know what that do in work because she is too little to understand all the big stuff. She just know that her parents are in army and are in charge of shifting things from one county to another.

Yn was a moody and a troublemaker child. She don't like to sit still when she can do naughty things.

Her mother always scold her for that and her father always try to protect her from her mother. Today she come with them because yn purposely break 3 window of her neighbor.

And it's like a punishment for her because she don't like to come here.
This place is too boring for her.

Yn snap out of her world when she saw a middle aged man pulling a wooden cart which is carrying many things.

He stop and put stones on the wheels so it won't slip away by it own.

A smirk come to yn face as she watch the man sit away from the cart and drink his water.

Yn come closer to the cart when he was not looking and pulled out the stone.

Resulting the cart to move on its own.
Yn jump up and down laughed watching the man running towards the cart to stop it.

"Hahahahah!"
Yn laughed her heart out watching the man suffering. She was a child how can she know it can cause him too much damage.

----------

"What will I do with you yn!"
Yn mother shout at her for the hundred time.

"I don't do anything mom!"
Yn say back.

Her mother look at her in disbelief and say.

"You don't do anything!? You cause him too mush damage yn!"

Her father come putting yn behind him and try to calm her down.

"Calm down honey."

"How can I calm down honey! when she is keep making troubles!"
Her mom shout.

"Try to understand she is just a chil-"

"She is not a child honey! She is 13 years old! And still doing all the things!"
Yn just look at her mother with tears.

"You are making her cry."
Her father say when he notice tears in her eyes.

"Then let her cry! When will she listen to me! I'm tired of tell her!"
Her mother sit on the chair being too tired of her child.

"Mom-"

"No yn! You will not come closer to me until you learn your lesson!"
Her mom say with anger when yn try to come closer to her.

"But I don't even do anything big-"

"Not big!? If that's not big then what is!?"
Her mother yell at her once more.