when he push you away because you are clingy/ hyunjin

(if you like it please vote~)

~Author pov~

"Hyunjin!!"
Someone shout making hyunjin immediately roll his eyes.

"Hyunjin you finally come! I was waiting for you!"
Yn say clinging on his arm.

"Leave me."
Hyunjin say removing her hands from his arms.

"Let's go to class it's about to start!"
Yn say smiling widely.

Hyunjin roll his eyes again and walk toward his class yn following behind him.

Hyunjin sit on his chair and wait for the class to start. While yn sit on her own chair and admire hyunjin. Hyunjin know she was looking at him but he ignore her.

It's been two years since yn like hyunjin. The first year was just her liking on him but In second year her liking change into love. She do everything to get his attention.

She is indeed clingy towards hyunjin but she is not like other girls that will clingy into you and will not let any other people come near you. She is the supportive type girl. She support hyunjin in everything. She always watch and support hyunjin doing ice skating and basketball.

Hyunjin is the best ice skater and best basketball player of the school. Yn even watching him in his practice. She never leave his side.

But for hyunjin it's annoying. He don't like it when she always cling into him. Well yn it not the only girl who like him but she is the only girl who cling into him that much and that's make him annoyed.

~After class~

After class hyunjin was climbing the  stairs to reach his second class which is located on the second floor.

As hyunjin climb the last stair he hear someone shout his name and he immediately roll his eyes.

"Hyunjin! Wait for me!"
Yn run toward him and stand Infront of him.

"Can't you wait for me? I always lost you."

"And why would I wait for you? You are nothing for me."
Hyunjin say back.

It of course hurt yn but she don't show it and smile.

"How can you say that. I like you hyunjin-"

"But I don't like you! So leave me!"

Here come the rejection which yn here 100th time from his mouth and it's hurt her thousand times more.

But she wouldn't show her hurt to him.

Yn was about to say something but sometimes cut her off.

"Oh! Hi Hyunjin!"
It was Sana. Another girl who like hyunjin. But she don't cling into him or sent love letter to him like other girls.

Hyunjin smile at her and greet her back.

"Hi Sana."

'he never smile at me and never at once call my name.'

Yn thought to her self. Feeling jealous.