Christmas ghost / bang chan

(please vote if you like it)

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

I smirk immediately hearing the scream of her. The scream of pain is really melody to my ear especially from those who I really don't like.

I watch with a smirk as my friends continue to burn her arms and she scream. I mean she can only scream right? It was her fault in the first place and now she is paying for it.

"P-please.. p-please l-leave m-me ahhhh!!!"

I signal my friend to stop which they obey and I come Infront of the girl which we tied up to a chair.

I hold her chin forcing her to look at me and wap her tears away. But more tears leaving her eyes which make me annoyed.

"Stop crying!"

She immediately shut her mouth making me smirk once more in pleasure.

"You know.. it's all your fault..I told you not to tell the principal but you did so now..pay for it! Girls! Burn her!"

As I say that my friends pick the hot burning metal up and place it on her arm. She scream in pain while I just stood there looking at her in enjoyment.

This screams..ah! I really love the sound!

I close my eyes to enjoy her pain full screams but open them again when I hear nothing. When I open my eyes I saw a rooftop and the girl which I just torture standing on the edge.

With tears leaving her eyes non-stop.
I watch her in confusion at what was she up to.

"Why are you standing ther-"

"What I ever did to you?"

I stay silent for a moment and look at her death in the eyes before scoffing.

"Nothing..I just love to torture weak people."

She nood immediately when I say that while looking down.

"Yes..yes you do..but why me!?"

"Cuz your weak! And I hate pathetic people like you!"

"Just...just because I'm weak you will burn me?"

"Yes I will! I will do whatever I want! And no one will stop me!"

"Yes no one..your right...no one.."

I eyes immediately widen when she drop herself from the edge. I run towards it and look down in shock to see her laying on the ground lifeless.

"What..did you do.."
I ask the air in a breathless and whisper manner. How can she? Did she just kill her self?

"No..you kill her."
I turn my head back to face a boy looking at me with no emotions.

"Who are you!?"

"That's no important...the thing that is important is you kill her."

"I don't! She jump from the edge herself!!"

"You force her.."

"I DON'T!!"

"Yes you did..you are a murderer."

"NO! NO! I DON'T! SHE JUMP DOWN HERSELF! IM NOT A MURDER! IM NOT!!"

I sit straight on my bed waking up from the horrible dream once again. I take long breaths to calm myself down and place my hand on my heart.

No again..when will it stop..

I pull my knees to my chest and hold my hair in my head with my head hanging down.