Accident/ seungmin

(please vote if you like it)

Sitting on the couch, in boredom, I sigh for the hundredth time, thinking about my boyfriend.

My boyfriend seungmin is acting really wired from the past month. He don't talk with me that much, he don't even smile much.

I think he is stress because his group Stray kids are having a comeback.

I tried to talk with him but he just ignore me saying 'I'm tired I wanna sleep'.

He always ignore me, I also want his attention. I decide I will talk with him today no matter what.

Now I was waiting for him to come home, for me to start, but he is really late today.

I come out of my thoughts when I heard the front door opened. I get up, watching him come inside.

"Min I wann-" He cut me off. "Not now Yn I wanna sleep." He begins to walk towards our room.

"Minne just listen once-" I try again.
"Yn! Don't I told you not now!"
He rise his voice a little. What was there to rise his voice for? He is making me angry, why can't he listen to me, just once?

"But seungmin I want to talk!" I used the  same voice tone he use on me. "Yn-Okay say what you want!" He spoke closing his eyes.

"I just want to say that," I inhale a breath. "Why are you ignoring me?" He scoffed and roll his eyes immediately as I said that.

"Why I'm ignore you? That's what you asked huh? Whoa! Yn! You only think about yourself! Can't you see how stressed I am!" He rise his voice even more.

"Minnie that's not what I mean I'm just worried about yo-" He cut me off again.

"Non told you to worry about me Yn!"
I flinch at the loud voice of his. I held my chest, for some reason I feel scared.

"Seungmin how can you say that. I love you and that's why I'm worry about you." I spoke with my wide eyes, in disbelief.

What happened to him? There was no need to shout or say things like that?

"Then stop loving me!" I feel my heart broke at his words.

What? No no no, he is just stressed that's why he said that right?

I look down in disbelieve and spoke. "Why would you say that?"

He come closer to me and held my arms pulling me closer to him. I feel my tears coming but I stop them.

"Yn! Just leave. Me. Alone."
He leave my arms and without saying anything else enter our room.

I was just standing there with heavy breath and wide eyes. Now my tears can't hold themselves back and begin to leave my eyes.

How can he? How can he break my h-heart just like this?

I scoffed and walk toward the main door, going out. I sit on my car and start to drive.

There was no need to shout and say that, what gotten into him?

I don't know where I was going I just continue to drive. At this moment I just want to go far away, to lighten my head.

                     ~Seungmin pov~

As I was inside our room I first enter the bathroom to get a shower, I took a hot shower for about fifteen minutes, and after I was satisfied I come out.

I sit on my bed, drying my hair, suddenly the argument come into my head.

Why did I shout at her? There was no need, all she did was worry about me and i-, I shout at her for no reason.