Not mine / Minho x felix

(please vote if you like it)

"Ho? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry yn. I can't come now.. something come up."

"But I'm waiting for you."

I hear him give a sigh before saying.

"I know and I'm sorry but..I can't come.."

I stay silent for a moment and look down feeling disappointed.
He was supposed to meet me today. We planned a date. But now he can't come.

"It's alright..we will go to date next time."

"Thanks for understanding..okey I should go now see ya!"

I put my phone down when he hung up and look out of the window with a sigh.

Today is my birthday. And I thought of spending it with my boyfriend Minho. But he can't come now.

I take a sip from my coffee and look around the coffee shop looking at the couples sitting and enjoying the time of their life.

I can't feel nothing but a little jealous of them. How good it would be if he was with me right now.

My thoughts come to an halt when I hear a tap on the window. I turn my head towards it. And immediately a smile of disbelief come to my face.

There was a ball of sunshine holding a cute decorated red bored saying 'happy birthday yn'.

"What are you doing?"
I ask even though I know he won't hear me because of the window.

He was smiling brightly while holding the board in air. I laughed when he start to do his mini-dance.

I signal him to come inside to which he obey immediately. I hug him as soon as he was Infront of me with a slight cluck.

He broke the hug and sit  Infront of me.
Showing me his beautiful smile that I adore the most.

"What were you doing felix?"

"Embarrassing myself for my best friend by dancing on twice song in public."

"So you think wishing me birthday is embarrassing for you?"

I know it isn't but I'm just joking with him. I wanted to laugh when I saw his face immediately change it's expression.

"No! No! No! It not like that! I did not embarrassed myself! Its not-"

"(Laugh) I know I know..I'm joking.."

Felix sigh but give me an done expression.

"Thank you Felix..for remembering my birthday."

He smile and hold my hand which was resting on the table.

"There is no need..your my best friend. How can I forget your birthday?"

I'm really happy that he remember but.. do Minho remember? Did he really forget?

"What happened? Why suddenly your face because so dull?"

I shook my head and give up a little smile telling him I'm okey but of course he don't buy it.

"Actually..I'm thinking that..did Minho forget my birthday?"

Felix smile drop and he look at the ground for some second before returning the smile back and looking up at me.

"I don't think he forget it! He must be planning something! Don't worry."

I smile at the thought of him planning something for me. Maybe he is right? Maybe he is planning something for me? Maybe a surprise?

"Ah! Right I totally forget!"
I look at felix in confusion as he say that and watch as he put his hand inside his pocket. But he stop what he was doing and look at me.