forever/ Bang Chan

(please vote if you like it)

I feel the sunlight hitting my face making me annoyed. I turn around to other side to avoid the light but, wait why the bed feel so empty?

I open my eyes expect to see my boyfriend Bang Chan but, no. He was not in the bed. I sit straight and look around.

Where is he?

O my god! I forget! He told me that they will be doing a concert in Korea! Right I remember know.

My thoughts stop when I saw a little note on the night stand. Confusedly I reached for it and grab it.

"Good morning love,
I know you are upset because you don't see me. but I have to go since I have work. But don't worry I have a surprise for you, just come downstairs.

Your lovely boyfriend 😊 "

A surprise?

I smile thinking about it, as my curiosity kick in. I get up from the bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower, after that I come downstairs.

When I come to the kitchen, I saw a package, that make me frown.

What is a package doing here?

There was a note on it. I picked the note up to read.

"Love,
The package is for you. There is clothes inside it. Wear it now. And then go to our favorite park. I hope you like it 😉.

Love you,"

I quickly open the package and gasp when I saw a really beautiful white dress. A simple beautiful dress.

I excitedly go to changed into it, and want out of the house immediately, toward our favorite park

When I arrived at the park, I looked all around hoping to seen him, but he was not here, as I know.

I suddenly feel a little tap on my legs, making me look down to see a little boy, with a rose on his hand.

He handed me the rose and say.

"Happy birthday Noona." Oh my God, I literally forgot it's my birthday today.

How foolish I am. I forget my own birthday but he remember it.
I smile at the thought.

"Thank you."
I thanked the little boy, ad he left, but a little girl come with a pink flower on her hand, after him.

I look at her curiously as she hand me the flower and wish me a happy birthday.

But that was not it, after her a group of cute kids about 12-14  come with colorful flowers in their hands and handed me while wishing me birthday.

"Happy birthday noona."

"Happy birthday unnie."

"You look beautiful Noona."

"Unnie here take my flower."