Just a dare/ Hyunjin

(please vote if you like it)

Every morning, every fuvking morning! I have to endure this pain! I don't understand why all the teenages has to go through this pain.

If it was in my hand, I would have burn it they day I was sent into the hell. I hate it here! I hate this college! I hate studies!

I stop my depression in mid, when my eyes land on Hyunjin, a boy I would always introduce as my love.

He was talking to his friends. I don't know why but only seeing him make me blush.

I like Hyunjin for about an year now.  He is my beat friend brother. At first I just saw him as my friend, but after some time I start to blush and stutter whenever I was around him.

Hyunjin eyes land on me and smile towards me.

Oh fvk! He notice me! Okey let just be professional! He should not know I like him! Yet!

I smile towards him and quickly run towards my class, for him to not see my blush.

As soon as I sit on my chair my two best friends Yeji and Ryujin come immediately towards me and sit on the front seats.

"Hi Yn." Both greet at the same time.
"Hi." I replied.

"Wait why are your cheeks so red?"
Ryujin asked already knowing why but fvk her! She love to tease me.

"Let me guess it is because of my brother, isn't it?" Yejin speak in a teasing way with her smirk making me want to punch her beautiful face.

"Yeh! What are you talking about! It's nothing like that!" I defend myself but of course they don't buy it. Ryujin lean back on her seat and say with her bored expression.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, It's not like you're gonna tell him that you like him anyways." I look down as Ryujin said that. They know about my crush on Hyunjin, and they know that I don't have any courage to tell him that, as well.

"Yeh! Don't be upset! Why don't I tell my brother that you like him!?" I hit Yejin  on her arm immediately.

"What!? No no you're not gonna do it!"
"Why not? It's a good idea you are not gonna to do it anyways so let her do it."

Ryujin spoke, I held her both arms while looking at her with big eyes and shake her arms.

"What are you talking about!? What if she told him and he just start to laugh at me!? What if he reject me!? What if he don't want to talk to me!? And at the top of it (gasp) never wanted to meet me!" I put my head on her lap, and sob. "What I'm gonna do then!?"

She pat my head. "It will be really bad."
Yejin hit Ryujin arm.

"Don't worry nothing like this will happen." I look at Yejin with my pouty face.

"How can you say that? Don't tell him please." I put my head on Ryujin lap again. They both sigh but agree. "Okey we won't."

                      ~Lunch break~

                      ~Hyunjin pov~

I was sitting at the cafeteria with my friend playing truth and dare cause we were hella bored.

The bottle suddenly stop at me telling me it's was my turn now.

"Ohhh Hyunjin! Chose truth or dare?" Felix asked, I smirk in return.

"Dare." "Oh~ dare huh?"
Minho hyung smirk and look at Han, they both shared a smirk with an unreadable expression.

"Okey I dare you to," I wait for them to complete. "Date Yn for 2 month." I look at him in disbelief.