Titanic/lee know

(so basically it is based on Titanic...and it's a really long oneshot it's contain 3327 word..hope u like it..)

                      ~Author pov~

Yn walk in the hallway of the world biggest ship. Going towards her mother room.

She was in titanic with her mom( ms.yung) and her fiance Lee Minho along with his family. Yn don't want to come but her mother force her to come. After the end of titanic journey yn and Minho will marry. It was an arrange marriage. They both rarely know each other. Their parents thought it will be great if they come in titanic journey with them they both will also get to know each other more. It's been 5 months that they meet. And in these 5 months yn start to like him. And feel really bad for just using him for money.

Yn dad left the world 1 year ago and there was no one to run the company because they have no son but a daughter yn. So her mom collaborate with the biggest company in the whole Europe as yn father company was the second biggest company of the Europe. So her mother give her daughter hand to their son and they expect it.

"Mom is it necessary....I don't want to attend the boring party!"
Yn asked her mom who is sitting on her bed.

"Yes. It's necessary.."
Her mom say calmly.

"But mom-"

"No but yn!....(stand up and come towards yn) look yn all the other high-class people will be there. And also your fiance Lee Minho will be present right."

Yn scoffed at that and say.

"And that's why I don't want to attend it mom! You are just using Minho through me! And I don't want it!"
Yn say rising her voice.

"How dare you to rise your voice at me!"
Her mom say. Yn look down and apologize with a sigh.

"I'm sorry...."

"Listen yn.. you know why we are doing it....You and lee Minho are gonna marry and it will be a big profit to us and also them."

"But I don't want to do it."
Yn again say looking down. Her mom sigh and say.

"Yn! We are running out of all the money we have left! Do you want us to live in the streets!"

Yn shook her head and say.

"No..."
"Then you have to do it!....be ready at 9 o'clock. And dress prettily understand!"
Yn nood her head and left the room she come out and stand on the poop deck and watch the calm sea.

"What are you doing here?"
Someone say from behind. Yn look at the back and find Minho. A smile come to her face and she say.

"Oh Minho... nothing just watching the sea."
Minho come closer to her and say.

"Is it that interesting? I don't see anything spacial"
She cluck and replied.

"But I see the "anything spacial" here"
Minho look at her and say.

"May I ask what is that?"
Yn sigh and say while looking at the sea.

"The relaxation....you know we have a farmhouse near the sea. And whenever I feel sad or tired I watch the sea and it's give me so much relaxation."

Minho look at her and smile.

"You seemed to like the sea more then me"

Yn quickly look at him and say.

"No that not What is it! I like you more! What! No I mean I like the sea more! Ahh!~what I'm saying!"
Yn hit her forehead because of her silliness and Minho laughed at her.