I'm not a cheater / changbin

(please vote if you like it)

Yn was walking peacefully when suddenly someone grab her arm pulling her back.

"Wha- Ellen? Is something wrong?"
Yn ask the nervous looking boy.

"Actually...ummm..I wanna tell you something.."
Yn nood and ask.

"What is it?"

He scratched the back of his neck looking really nervous and say.

"Well...the thing is.."

"Ellen can you make it quick? Changbin is waiting for me."
Yn frown when see saw a look of guilt on his face.

"I'm sorry yn..."

"For wh-"
Without saying anything Ellen pull her closer and come really close to her face.

"What are you doing Ellen!"
Yn try to push him but he held her wrists to stop her and pin her on the wall and move his face to her neck.

"Ellen stop!"

But the weird thing is Ellen lips never touch her lip or neck he only come close to her but did not touch her.

Finally Ellen back off from her and say without looking at her.

"I'm really sorry..."
He run out of there leaving yn to wonder what just happened.

'what was that?'
'was it a prank?'

But she never get the answer...yet..

"What are you doing here yn?"
Yn look at where the voice was coming from and immediately roll her eyes mentally.

"What are you doing here Luna?"

Luna smirk and answer.

"Nothing..I just come here to meet my changbin."

Yn roll her eyes again and say.

"Don't you get tired? How many times I and changbin have to tell you that he is not. Interested. in. You. He is my boyfriend and always will be Luna. So give up."

Luna just smirk.

"You should not worry about me and spend as much as time you can with your boyfriend because...who knows what will happen in future right?"

Luna let's from there leaving yn in wonder once again.

'what is happening today?'
'what she mean?'

Yn shrug all the thought and begin to walk towards her love. She really miss him and just wanna hug him right now.

~~~~~~~~~

Yn sit on the couch to wait and wonder why changbin call her here and told her to wait.

Yn was in her apartment doing her homework when she get a call from her boyfriend saying to came to his apartment and wait until he come.

She did what he told her to and wait for him. Yn snap out of her thoughts when she hear the door opening.

She get up smiling and run toward her love hugging him. But surprisingly he don't hug her back.

Yn look up at him and ask.

"What's wrong? Why are you not-"

"Can we sit and talk?"
Hearing the coldness and seriousness in his voice yn nood and walk towards the couch.

"So?"