Boss / lee know

(please vote if you like it)

*Alarm ring*

"Why you little-" I spoke in my sleepy and frustrating voice and pick the clock to throw it somewhere.

"Don't you dare throw it!" I hear my mom yell from the downstairs. She know me so well. I scratch my hair and sit on my bad.

"Why did I set the alarm?" I ask myself.
"Mom? Is today something special!?" I yell for her to hear.

"You forget!? It's your first day at work!"

"Yeah right," I cluck rubbing my eyes. "My first day at work." And then it hit me. "My first day at work!?" I panicked.

I jumped off my bed and run to the bathroom to get shower. I try to do it as fast as I can, and immediately go downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning parents!"
I greet them and sit down to eat quickly not wanting to be late on my first day.

"Slow down!" Mom scold. "Sorry mom, but I'm late." I pick the half eaten bread, and run out of the house.

"Good luck!" Mom and dad shout for me to hear.

I took a cab, and tell the driver the destination, while anxiety waiting for me to arrive. I sigh in nervousness when I finally saw the building in view. 'The Lee industry.'

With a nervous sigh I get out of the cab and took my feet inside the building.
Just as I step inside my phone ringed.

I look at my phone and it was one of my close but annoying friends. I picked it up to hear what they want to say only to cover my ears.

"You are the most ugliest thing I ever seen in my life!"

what the-

"Yeh! Choi soobin! Don't tell me you call me just for that-" Before I could even complete my sentence he hung up the phone.

Beat friend now days...

"Why you litt-" I put my phone back on my pocket annoyingly and left to somewhere in the big building. I will deal with that dork later.

Now I was walking towards my new boss office but I don't know where it is.
I do asked someone but I forget where they tell me to go.

I stop walking when I saw a handsome boy who look 1 or 2 years older then me. He was smiling brightly while talking to someone.

And oh my goodness he is super handsome. He look like a sunshine. I swear!

I think I should ask him about the direction., cuz who else will help me?

I approach him when the other someone leave.

"Ahmm excuse me?" He turn his body to face me with a frown.

"Yes?" Oh my self! His voice is damn deep!

"Actually sorry, but I don't know where is the CEO office can you please tell me?"
I asked politely.

"You mean Lee Minho office?"

"Yes your right." I replied with a little smile telling him that I need to go there now or I will be late.

"Yes of course you just need to go this way and turn to left and there you will found his office." He explain and I look at him with a thankful expression on my face.

"Oh thank you for telling me sir?"

"Felix, call me Felix, and you?" He asked me. "Yn, It's nice to meet you Felix."

"It was also nice to meet you Yn, But can I asked why are you here?"

"I'm his new assistant." I replied. "Oh I see. " Felix say.