Precious life / Lee know

(please vote <3)

Warning:
Bulling,
And
Trying to
Suicide

In the hallway of a college there stood a girl in a corner quietly taking out her books from her locker and mentally praying for her day.

She sigh when nothing happened while she took her books out and hurry towards her first class.

Today was her important test, she really work hard for it and she don't want to failed in it.

But just as she was about to enter her class a hand stop her. She know who it was, with her fear kicking her from inside she look towards the person to witness them smirk.

And without any other word they drag her to the back of school. Yn fear more when there was no one, it's not like anyone would anyway help her and it still make her scared.

When they reach their destination they push yn to the ground. She saw a pair of leg Infront of her making her look up.

She glup when she saw who it was. Now she know what will happen.

"Aw~ did they push you hard?"
Yn don't replied but look down while hoping for them to let her go.

"Aren't you gonna talk? No? Okey, it not like we care anyway, right girls?"

The person Infront kneel down to her level and grab her chin to make her look up.

"Are you scared? Don't be dear, we are not gonna do anything...much, hmm?"

"Seoyung, what are you gonna do with her?"

Rina one of the seoyung puppet ask.
Seoyung smirk and signal two of her girls to bring something.

Yn was looking down all the time she don't want to look up and face what was coming even tho it was never her choice.

Yn yell in pain when she feel hot boiled water being splash on her back. It was burning, burning like hell.

"Aw! Don't cry! It just the trailer! We have more, girls now!"

Yn yell in pain once again when she feel them beating her back with a sharp object, turning out it was a belt.

Yn cry and scream in pain because they were hitting her on the place where she just got burned.

After the painful moment of beating seoyung again grab her face and make her look up.

"Now listen here you b***h! I want you to fail your test! As you know..my mother want me to score higher then you this time, and if I don't then she will kick me out of my house! And I know you are not gonna failed it as you are the talent girl right? So I make you understand on my way! Now you will listen to me okey!?"

Yn nood quickly as her tears was falling non stop because of the pain and fear.

The girl seoyung was the queen and most wealthy girl of the college. She act innocent Infront of everyone but bully yn when she is alone.

Seoyung bully her with her puppets only because yn is more intelligent then her. Seoyung mother want her to score higher then yn as she is always the first.

And her mother always compared her to yn that's make her hate yn more, and cause her to bully her worse.

Yn can never fight back as she know she will fail. It's not like she never try she did, she try to tell the teachers but before she can tell them they catch her, and beat her hard.

Yn even try to tell her parents and her boyfriend Lee Minho the popular band stray kids members, but her parents never listen to her, they were so busy in taking care of their other children that they totally forget about her.