mafia / han

(please vote if you like it)

"Why is he not picking up?"
I ask myself as I try to call my best friend again and again.

He was supposed to pick me up from the library but he don't come. And he is also not picking up.

Where are you han?

I think I have to go alone..I start to walk alone in the night street kinda scared because it's my first time walking alone at night..han will never let me walk in night he thinks it's too dangerous for me......He really care about me.

*Sigh* we been friends since childhood.. he really care about me and I also do but...there is something he don't know and that is...I like him..Im really sick..of this feeling...my heart beat too fast whenever I see him..and when I'm around him I just want his attention for me..but I don't think he look at me like the way I do.

My thoughts stop as I hear some noise from the near alley...

What's that sounds?..my curious self don't let me ignore it so I walk inside the alley knowing really will I should not but....nothing will happen don't worry!

But what i saw make my hands immediately cover my mouth and my eyes widen.

There I saw 8 people surrounding a person who is on his knees and some other people who is laying on the ground and I'm sure they are...death.

"P-please leave m-me."
The person on the ground beg the 8 people but they don't say anything instead the person on the center pull out a gun and shoot him on the head.

"Ahhhh!!"
Oh sh*t! I shout! And they noticed me!

I wanna run but my feet are not working. It's feel like someone glued my feets to the ground so I cannot escape.

They look at each other and the person on the center come closer to me but I can't see their faces because they are wearing mask.

But when the person come closer to me. It's like my world stop...even tho he was wearing a mask..I know who it is...

As he saw my face his eyes also widen in shock and I'm preemie sur I also spot panic in his eyes.

"H-han?"
I stutter not believing that's it's really him.

But before he or I can say anything we hear gunshots. Which was not from the people who was with han.

Han hold my wrist and pull me closer.

"Hide everyone!"
Han shout and they did but not only they hide but also start shooting.

Han don't let go of me and hide behind the wall with me.

He pull out a gun making me more shock.

'What is he? Is he a gangster? But...he never told me..'
I thought and just look at him.

I shout when a bullet went past me but luckily don't hit me.

Han hold my waist and spin me around. now I'm between the wall and han. Han put his index finger on his lips which was cover with a mask. Telling me to be quiet.

I nood with tears in my eyes but soon close then tightly when I hear another gunshot. Han pull me closer hugging me and say.

"Don't worry...I will protect you.."
I don't say anything and just let my tears fall.

Han. You have to answer all my questions later...

"Are we clear?"
I hear han ask while putting his two fingers on his ear. Probably Bluetooth.

"Yes we are."
I hear someone voice through the Bluetooth.

Han nood and look at me.

"I'm sorry.."
Before I know what he mean I feel a pain on my neck and everything disappeared Infront of my eyes.