When thy replace you with another girl / stray kids

(please vote if you like it)

A young girl, about the age of 19 was sitting in the cafeteria, with the friend group of hers, which was full of boys, just her as a girl.

"Hey guys it's been long since we hung out together right!" Changbin on of her friends spoke.

"You are right, we should hung out together." Minho, another one spoke.

"But where?" The girl, Yn ask."Guy! A new movie is gonna release on theater tonight! Let's go and watch!" Felix suggest excitedly.

"That's a good idea." Chan approved. "Than let's go tonight?" Hyunjin speak
All of them agreed in no time, so ready to ho now.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn was walking from school to her house. She usually walk with her friends, but today dome of them detention, while some got work to do.

She was in her thoughts when she bumped into a boy suddenly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

The boy lift his eyes with an irritated look, but as he eyes land on her he smirk. "What a beautiful girl you are."
He whisper but she heard him.

Yn feel uncomfortable just by the way he look at her and want to excuse her self from him as soon as possible.

"I should go now." She was to go, but he grab her wrist, she look up at him in disbelief.

"Where are you going? We don't even talk yet." He smirk again. "Leave me."
Yn spoke, looking at her wrist on his hand. The boy release her wrist as she say that.

"Ok ok, I'm not touching," She sigh in relief. "Are you taken?"Yn look at him in disbelief again.

They just meet?

Before she could answer two hand make their way to Yn waist from behind and pull her closer to her chest.

"Baby what are you doing here? And who is he?" A deep voice question, she look up and saw Felix with piercing eyes, glaring at him.

"B-baby? Are you her boyfriend?"
The boy asked. "Yes, I am, any problem?" The boy shook his head, looking nervous.

"No no, I should go now." Just as he left, Yn look up at Felix and smiled.

"Thank you lix." Felix smile down at her cutely making Yn's heart melt immediately.

"You are always welcome baby."

           _____________________________

Yn and the other come out of the theater after watching the movie.

"Whoa~ the movie was awesome!"
Han compliment. "Yeah and you were crying all the time." Jeongin nake fun of Han.

"Yeh! I was not crying!" Han defend him self. "I saw it, too" Seungmin joined.

"Yeh! Don't! I was not!" Yn giggle finding them to cute when they fight in tiny.

"Yeh! Stop teasing my Han!"
Yn hug Han defending him. Han hug her and pull his tongue out.

"Ynnnnn!" Jeongin whine.

                   ~One month later~

Yn sigh for the hundred time while sitting on the rooftop of the school, all alone now.

She feel so lonely without them.

Must be wondering what is happening  right? Well let me explain.

One month ago a new girl come into the school her name is Hana. At first Yn and she became good friends and with the other, as well,  but after sometime the boys and Hana become more closer.