I'm with you / hyunjin

(please vote if you like it)
(And let me tell you before hand, it's toooo long. It contain 5818 words)

In the darkness of night a boy with his head hanging low walk on the stray streets of his neighbor. Feeling tired and low of himself he continues to walk towards nowhere.

Hearing the giggle of children walking and eating with their parents making him lift his head towards them and watch them in envy.

The thought of how good it would be if his parents were the same. And how good it would be if they don't pressure him in anything. Continue to run on his mind.

From his childhood his parents always pressure him in becoming what they want him to be. While he want to become an idol and a dancer. That his dream but his parents always pressure him to become a lawyer.

They don't show a bit of love and care to him. All they want from him is becoming what they want. He know they are doing that for his better future but he don't want to follow what they want him to.

He want to be independent and want to become an idol because that's his dream. But his parents never understand him.

The boy once again lower his head and walk farther. His step come to an halt when he hear a voice.

"Hyunjin!"
When he turn his head he found the person his least want to meet now. With a roll of eyes he begin his steps again.

"Hyunjin wait!"
The girl finally match his steps and slow down a little to catch her breath. She look up at him and with her wide smile which never leave her face and ask.

"What are you doing here?"
He don't replied and just walk forward.
The girl who's name is yn is a very cheerful and bubbly girl. She is in the same school as hyunjin. It's their last year. Everyone in her school know her because of her kindness and cheerful personality.

But to hyunjin she is another girl who is after him. Every girl in school is after him for his looks and because of how wealthy he is. Everyone want to be his friend but he know they only want to be his friend because of the wealth and his looks. So he has no friends.

He think yn is also one of them but he is wrong. Yn don't want to become his friends because of wealth or his looks.
But because she know he is a good and a hard working person.

Yn know about his dream and how his parents pressure him. Cuz some months ago she was his partner in an assignment and they decide to do it in his house.

But after completing half of the assignment his parents call him. Yn don't want to eardrop but she can't help because they were loud enough for her to hear.

His mom was shouting at him because he applied for a dance studio. Hyunjin shout back that he will go there as it is his dream.

From there she get to know his life is not as easy as they all thought. He was fighting for his dream with his own parents. Hyunjin don't know about her knowing cuz when he ask if she hear anything she say no. Luckily he believe.

However Yn don't want to become his friend because of pity or sympathy. But because she see herself in him. She also used to have dreams.

Yn's dream was to become a swimmer.
But her parents want her to become a doctor. And pressure her in taking medical. But she refused and fight for her dream.

They still pressure her but she don't give up. She used to have a younger sister who was named Luna. They were really close to each other but until yn fight for her dreams.

Cuz their parents put pressure on Luna too to become a doctor. So if the first born don't want to become a doctor then at least the second born can. But that put more pressure on Luna and she start to blame yn for that.