Care about me/ Changbin

Yn sigh standing beside her boyfriend of years, a sad smile on her face, looking down.

He was there talking with his band members, happily, but it was like he forgets there is another existence other then him and his friends.

He was happy, but she feel lonely. She just just standing beside him, but still feel lonely, non of them notice her.

She is standing there for so long, but they were as just ignoring her, all they did was exchange some words with her, even her boyfriend.

She sigh, and took a step back. She would go out, and non will notice.

She close the door behind her, taking her steps towards the hallway, ready to leave the company.

"Yn!" She look behind, when she heard her name. There stood Hyunjin, with a pretty smile on his face. He jogged to reach her.

She smile at him. "I saw you going? Won't you inform him?" She look down with a little smile, with don't show a little bit of happiness.

"Even if I did, he won't care." She mumble, but he heard it. He sigh, silence for a moment before speaking. "He is just busy in work, don't misunderstand him."

He and she both know, he is just saying that for her to feel a little better, but it did nothing. "I hope that's the case."

•Time skip•

Yn bite her lips, putting the phone again against her ear, but as always all she hear was the beep sound, before the female voice of please leave a message.

She sigh before speaking. "Hey bin, it's me, are you coming home or not?" She put down the phone and look down, to nowhere.

A normal night as always, her calling him, and him ignoring her. She don't remember when was the last time they cuddle lovely, nor the time when he give her his proper attention, not even when he last say l love you...

She is tired now, she don't know where did she goes wrong? All she ever did was love him, is all her love not enough now? Don't be love her anymore?

Next day•

"Hey.." She drily greet him. Changbin turn towards her, giving her a smile before turning again do do his work. "Hey, how are you?" She sit beside him, smiling at him. "Good, how's your work going?"

She knows they were working on a new song, and Changbin was really busy and serious about it, like all the other times.

"It good, it's almost done." Changbin exchange glare with her giving her a smile, before his expression turn to a worried one.

"Are you not sleeping well? You look tired." He touch her forehead, checking if she has a fever or not.

She smile to her self. Atleast you notice me now.

"It's nothing, just studies and all." Changbin goes to say something, but got entrapped when Han enter inside.

"Hyung, did you finish it?" Changbin turn towards him, giving his full attention to him.

She watch him, talking and doing his work. She try to not get selfish, but still wait for him to finish his work and look at her.

She wait, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes untill it turn to fifties minutes.

She wait for him to notice her, while sitting her for almost an hour, but all his did was ignore her, talking to everyone but her.