villain/ I.n

(if you like it please vote)

                        !!!Warning!!!
                     Abusing!! Blood!!
                   Mention of killing!!!

What would you do if your life is not going well? What will you do if you have abusive parents? What will you do if your best friend of 7 years stop trusting you? What would you do if you only face failures? What would you do if everyone start to blame you for everything?

Kill yourself?

Run away from all the problems?

Take revenge?

Or....

Be the villain?

Not in every story you will be the main character right? You can also be the villain everyone hate...

And I also become the villain everyone hate..but no one seem to be interested to know that why I become like this...

Everybody hate the villain but no one knows that every villain is a broken hero.....

My story is also like this..I chose to be the villain rather than to kill myself.. although I try to kill myself many times but that was until I realized that no one will care if I die or live..

So I chose to make them regret.....

Regret to everything they did to me and all those people who kill their self because of them...

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

I was on the kitchen washing the dishes.

I was so hungry right now. I don't eat anything.

My parents don't give Me food today because they say I don't clean the house probably.

They only give me food one time a day.
They say I'm not worthy of even leaving with them but unfortunately I am their daughter so they have to keep me.

And they also make me do all the house work. They give me their half eaten food to eat. they say I can only eat the food the already half eat.

My eyes catch my sister Lia entering the kitchen with an apple in her hand.

"Here! Eat it! I Know you are hungry! Eat it before mom and dad see you!"

she put the apple up for me to take but  I just look at her then to the apple.

Lia always do that.. she will bring me something to eat when they don't give me anything.

But don't fall for her tricks. I don't think she care for me because she will be like my real sister if we are alone but In front of our parents she will be just like them.

It's Ture she never hit me like my parents but she will say hurtful things to me when our parents are around.

"And why are you giving me this again?"
I ask as I look down.

"Yn please it's not time for it..mom or dad will see..just eat it quickly!"
Lia say.

I was indeed so hungry so I nood my head and was about to take it but someone take it and throw it somewhere.

I look at the person afraid already knowing who it was..

"How dare you eat it!!?? Don't I told you that you will not eat anything!!??"
Mom yell at my face as I take a step back looking down.