I worth it / Hyunjin

It should be me.

His inside was burning with fire, looking at a female away from him.

All he feeling now was envy, the smile on the girl face should be his. Why so unfair with him?

Hyunjin walk around the streets with the blink expression of his. He was following her, again.

He would only follow her, but today, it was now or never. He can't see her happy anymore, she should die! She deserves to die!

The girl walk slowly in the lonely street, alone. If you know her, she is the most happiest girl ever. She like to be happy.

She plan on meeting her friends tomorrow, as she walk. But weird enough, she was feeling quite a bad feeling inside her.

She shrug it off.

She yell when someone suddenly grab her from behind, but shut her up with a cloth on her mouth.

She struggles, no use. She lose conscious before she know.

_________________________________________

Her eyes were hurting as she slowly open them. It was blurry, she blink more. A whimper left her mouth unknowingly when she was not familiar with the surrounding.

Where am I?

She feels fear, when she realized she was tied up to a chair. She move her tied hands, but the rops where too tight.

"W-where I'm I?" She yell when she hear a voice. "Your awake?" She turn her head to the bed, a boy was laying, looking at her soul.

"W-who are you!?" She stutter, he don't say anything, he was just staring at her. "L-look, please leave me! I don't do anything!" She speak, he don't reply.

She speak again, but he never spoke. She try to release herself, no use. She was scared, he don't care.

_____________________

What date it is? From how many hours she's here? She don't know, she lost the count after the third day.

She don't know why was he doing this, she don't even know his name. She thought he will kill her, but he don't.

He even give her food, but keep her tied to the chair, in the room all day.

Did he kidnapped her for money? But her family should have give him that long ago. Then why is she still here?

She snap out of her thoughts, when he walk in with a tray of food. He pull a chair and sit beside her.

He feed her himself, he don't bother untying her. She don't refuse, last time she did, she was not given food for the whole day.

He place the spoon Infront of her mouth, waiting her to eat the food, she don't kept him waiting.

"Did you like it?" He always talk to her, like he never kidnapped her, like he never keep her inside his room, for days.

She don't answer, just keep eating quietly. "You never talk with me, I always try to make to talk." What should she answer? What do you expect?