words

both me and Leah walked outside, and we sat on a bench. "What you want to talk about" she asked.

I sighed and said "I know you said everything is fine but if you want to talk, I'm here even if it's the smallest thing in the world I'm always here" I looked towards her to see her hiding tears.

"Talk to me lee" I said, and she broke down in tears I brought her into my side and let her cry. after she calmed down a bit she said.

"I'm so scared" she said.

"What off" I asked.

"Not bringing it home" she said.

"Hey hey I can't say we will, but we all are going to do everything in our power to bring it home" I said.

"I feel so stupid" she said sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"Your human Leah you have feeling that are valid you're not a robot your allowed to feel what you feel and its 100% normal do not every feel like your feelings aren't valid" i said and she nodded.

we sat out there for a while to let her calm down, she put her hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"Do you want to go back in bet you i can beat you at Mario kart" i said and she looked at me and said "yeah right"

we both stood up and walked back into the room "Leah you going to have a game" Jill asked.

"yeah, me and Jae" she said and they handed us the controllers and we sat on the beanbags we were also playing against Hannah and demi, we started the race i was instantly in the lead. everyone was shouting on each of us and Leah was trying to distract me, but it wasn't working and was still in the lead. we were on the last lap and my place still had not changed but Leah's did, and she was right behind me.

"Jae move let me win" she said and i didn't say a thing but continued to smile, she was right behind me and she sat on my trying to distract me once again but i had made it over the finish line and i jumped up with Leah in my arms celebrating my win.

i looked at her and saw her pouting, i burst out laughing and dropped her one the beanbag.

"Did i or did i not tell you that i would win" i said and she rolled her eyes at me.

we continued playing until everyone slowly went up to bed for the night, Leah had gone up about an hour ago and i was on my last game with Bethany, Fran, Millie and Rachel, me winning once again. i went back up to my room and walked it to see Leah in her bed and on her phone.

i got changed and got into bed and i turned on the lap when Leah asked "can i sleep with you"

i turned the light on and pulled the quilt up and she hoped in next to me.

"You okay" i asked and she snuggled up to me.

"Yeh you just help me sleep" she said and i nodded. i turned the lights of and we both fell asleep.

it was the next morning, and my alarm woke me up. i rolled over and turned it off, i laid backdown and i looked to my left to see Leah still fast sleep.

i poked her cheek trying to wake her up and surprisingly worked she opened her eyes and gave me a confused look.

"What you do that for" she asked

"We got to get up we have to go for breakfast" i said and got out of bed to get dressed and left Leah in bed. i had gone into the bathroom to get sorted and i walked out to see Leah putting on her shoes on.

we walked out of the room and went done to the cafeteria to get some food.

"Good morning" i said to everyone and getting a series of good mornings back. i got my food and i sat in my normal spot with Beth.