at least they arent wearing a Spanish shirt

A/N-spanish will be in bold

today is Wednesday 20th July and the quarter finals against Spain a tough one. it had been a rough couple of days with training being intense and i have been going over the players skills and weaknesses so i am fully prepared what is to come it might be a bit over board but everyone knows that Spain is a top team with some of the best players in the women game.

it was about half 5 in the morning and i only got a little amount of sleep, i was sat up in bed blasting music in my air pods and shopping for the new house which had been going along quite well the loft conversion was almost down and thankfully my family haven't done much to the house other than deep clean it so then i can do all of it might be a bit selfish but i know exactly what i need to do to get it what Oskar and i have decided and i have the ability to do it. i had bought about 80% of what is needed for the house and since we had sold most of the stuff from my old place a lot was needed.

i had Leah fast asleep next to me which had become the normal and mumbling in her sleep which i have only just realised she did that the other day which is quite weird especially the stuff that she mumbles but i don't question it.

i had finished shopping when Leah's alarm started blaring, i put my laptop of my lap and turned of the 9 o'clock alarm. Sarina was being very generous with us all and have let us sleep in a little longer since we had worked so hard.

i turned to see each still fast asleep. "le "i said and she groaned and rolled over.

"Come on we got to get to breakfast" i said and got out of bed and walked in the bathroom to get ready. i had brushed my teeth cleaned my face and gotten dressed and walked out of the bathroom to see Leah still in bed.

"Leah come on don't make me drag you out of bed" i said.

"I'm warm" she said.

"And it's about 30 degrees outside" i said taking the quilt of her making her curl up in a ball.

"fine" she grumbled and sat up.

"Good now come on before we are late" i said and kissed her lips.

"You go down save me a spot" she said.

"You sure" i asked and she nodded and i kissed her again and walked down to the cafeteria where all the other girl where with the exception of the odd girl missing.

i grabbed myself a bowl of porridge with berries and sat down on a table with Kei and luce.

"morning" i said and they both replied.

"You ready for today" luce asked.

"it'll be tough, but we'll do it i have a feeling how you feeling about playing your future team mates" i said.

"let's say it'll be awkward during preseason no matter what the outcome" she said.

"Nah Spanish people are really humble and passionate they'll get over it well hopefully" i said and they both laughed.

"You better be right about that you ready to come against mapi leon" kei said

"Nope I'm terrified" i said instantly making both girls laugh.

"what's Jae scared of" Rachel said getting the attention of the others.

"Coming up against mapi leon she is a weapon i was watching her highlights that women's slide tackles make me wish i was a defender or keeper" i said.

"yeh you're not wrong but haven't you played against her before" Millie asked.

"Yeh twice both awful experiences i still have the scares" i said taking a bite out of my porridge.