the English VS the Norwegians

today was match day we were playing Norway, kick off was 8 pm so we had quite a slow morning. i woke up at half 9, got ready had breakfast and i was now looking online for how i was going to decorate the new house on my laptop. I'd say I'm quite a bob the builder type of person I'm the builder in the relationship type of person so planning this is quite fun know the fact that i would be able to do it on my own. i had an idea on what i wanted for most rooms and that i was planning on getting builders in to do a loft conversion so then we could turn that into an office/ music room so then i had more room in my room instead of everywhere i look there's an instrument so for that i was able to crunch some numbers with what i could find of how much it all was going to cost.

it was after lunch and the team decided to take a match day walk like always before we had to set off for the stadium. and as always i stayed at the back listening to my music to chill and get into the zone we walked back to the hotel after about an hour and then grabbed our stuff and then was out the door and on the coach by half 5.

sitting on the bus we played uno on the way here leading me to win once again which didn't go down well with the other girls. once arriving to the stadium, we put our stuff down and walked around the stadium and did pitch inspection. i was looking around the stadium and media walked up to me.

"Hey, are you up for an interview" they said and i nodded and followed them. we ended up so i was standing in front of a board.

"so we have Jae black hear one of the England girls Jae how you feeling about this game today" he asked.

"Yeah, i mean i think it's going to be a good game we are up against a good team today great players, but time will tell and hopefully we'll pull out on top" i said.

"How do you think your team will perform tonight" he asked.

"i think we'll try our very best as we always do put in 100% and see where it leads us but we are ready for this game" i said.

"Thank you, Jae," he said and nodded and walked back out onto the pitch.

"You really don't like media do you" Ellen said noticing my face.

"Nope hate it but i have to do it i guess" i said sighing.

"Why you hate it so much" she asked curious.

"let's just say when i went pro i hate a rough couple of months with media and I've hated it ever since" i said.

"Well i understand that coming from someone who has been pro probably longer than you have been alive remember you aren't alone talk to people ok we all have our demons and stories" she said and brought me into a side hug.

"you'd be a good mum you know" i said to her as we walked around the pitch.

"You think whys that" she asked.

"i don't know you remind me of my mum well for the little that i remember her you have that motherly love i guess" i said.

"i don't know what it's like to lose a mother at a young age i don't think any of the girls do but i will always have your back if you need to talk to about stuff that you'd talk to your mum about you know you're a good kid with a good heart and i know you have Jen and Kim like that as well but another one won't hurt right" she said.

"Where were you three when i was 6" i said relaxing in her hug.

"well, we are here now i love you kid" she said bringing me into a proper hug.

"Love you two" i said as she kissed the top of my head.

"Group hug" i heard Beth shout and join in our hug.