no longer the quiet one

today we had a free day, and everyone was coming over to my house for a get together for the first time since the end of last season, i was excited because i have missed spending time with all the girls. i had told everyone to start arriving around half 1 and it was 11 and there was a lot of stuff to do to get ready to feed about 25 athletes.

i was in Tesco's with Eli getting everything for the BBQ including meats, salad, sides like corn and chips and then i bought some sweet and savoury snacks for after since we were going to do a games night and watch a movie that thankfully i wasn't planning either of them just the BBQ.

after getting through Tesco's, i we got home and started getting everything away and ready to start cooking, i laid Eli on his play matt as he was wide awake and was content. i was cleaning up the house a little bit since it looked like a bomb side with having a disaster of night with Eli, the doorbell rang and i opened it to see Ruesha and Katie at the door.

"Hello girlies" i said and they walked in.

"Are we the first ones here" Ruesha asked.

"Yeh just been cleaning up" i said putting the final stuff away.

we sat on the couch talking as Katie was talking to Eli, after a while the girls started to come in and as it got busier, Eli decided he had gotten hungry and i got up to make him a bottle. i walked towards him and picked him up from his matt and started feeding him i took him into the kitchen when it was a bit quieter and then once he finally fell asleep, i walked up stairs to my room and pt him in his bassinet and turned on the baby monitor and walked back downstairs.

"You guys ready to eat" i asked and there all nodded, i got all the meat out of the fridge and made my way out to the garden at put the grill on and started cooking.

"Do you need help" Viv asked.

"You could do me a favour and start cutting and cleaning all the salad stuff and bringing it outside" i asked and Viv nodded going back in. the odd couple of people like Jordan and Kim came out with plates and causes just make everything a little bit quicker.

music was playing and everyone was talking now sat outside, as i was cooking and getting everything out as everything was now cooked and ready for everyone to be fed.

"Come get your scran" i said to everyone and they all came swarming like birds around the two tables filled with food.

after a while everyone was finally sat eating and satisfied, and i heard a loud cry over the baby monitor, i signed and got up to go grab Eli. i went into my room and it did not look happy at all, i picked him up but he didn't calm down one bit, i checked everything i could think off and i got him out of his clothes and he stopped instantly.

"So, you don't like clothes now" i said and i picked him up in just his nappy and i walked downstairs with his blanket and dummy and went back downstairs.

i walked outside and he was instantly stolen off me.

"Keep him out of the sun" i said to Jen and she saluted me.

"So, JJ" Beth asked.

"Yes Beth" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"i heard from a grape vine that there are two special surprises are going to be happening" she said and i looked at her confused.

"What the hell are you on about" i asked taking a sip from my drink.

"You have been writing a lot of music and you're going to publish them are you not" she said and i glared and Leah

"Leah come on" i said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"So, you are realising" she said and squealed like a child.