WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

I watched as the subs came running on the pitch celebrating and running around like people of drugs. I sat down in the middle of the pitch and closed my eyes listening to everyone cheering.

I laid down and tears started to fall down my face as the adrenaline left my body. I felt someone pick me of the floor and hugged me.

"We did it" Leah whispered.

"We did it baby" I said and picked her up her legs wrapping around me waist as we stood there not wanting to let go but was interrupted by Beth jumping on us.

"We are champions" she screamed, and we hugged her as well. I felt someone grab my hips and lift me putting me on someone's shoulders. I looked down to see lucy and we were walking to the family area, and I waved to them all and continued singing on Lucy's shoulders until she put me down and hugged me.

"You are a legend" she said.

"Says you the lucy bronze unstoppable" I said hugging her.

I was stollen once again by media and was met by Alex Scott and Fara.

"Hello ladies" I said, and they hugged me.

"That goal Jae that goal was insane and that celebration" Alex said.

"To be total honest I can't remember what I did to score I like blacked out the last 20 minutes of the game" I said, and someone passed me the iPad and I watched it.

I laughed when I saw it go in "oh wow that was wow I did that."

"Yes, you did that how you are feeling now you saw that goal.

"I'm going to watch that over and over know that was insane holy cow" I said making them laugh.

"That celebration was insane did you plan that" Fara asked.

"I wanted to do something, and I got to do something big but now I am hiding from Sarina because I know she will not be happy" I said.

"Have you not talked to her yet" Alex said.

"Now I haven't and I'm surprised Leah didn't tell me off" I said.

"That little moment between you both was so cute" Fara said.

"Yeah, got to love her our cap I have a lot of love for that girl and all the girls in fact couldn't have picked a better team" I said trying to cover it up a little bit.

they talked to me a little more and I was then handed Eli who had his little earmuffs on.

"Hello baby" I said, and they let me go.

I was walking around waiting for the trophy to come out, but it was now awards time we were all dancing around me little smoother with Eli in my arms wide awake loving life. Beth was given an award for player of the tournament and golden boot and the young player of the tournament was about to be announced and my name was called making me freeze. demi took Eli from me as I went to get my awards, I shook their hands and took a photo with them.

I walked back and we were now waiting to get our medals and lift the trophy, I was second to last in the lied in front of Leah and I shoot Prince Williamson hand and my medal was put on ran and stood next to Beth as we all watched Leah bring over the trophy.

"don't drop it le" I shouted, and she glared at me. she went to the front, and we all celebrated as she lifted the trophy, I heard a big bang which scared me I looked behind me and saw cannons.

"That scared the shits out of me" said and Beth laughed we all celebrated, and Sarina came over to me and hugged me.

"I haven't seen you in a while how are you doing" she said.