restarting

it was my first day back in training and i was ready. only half of the girls where in training and the other half was in the gym so Elija was hanging out with the girls in the gym.

i walked out onto the pitch and today we were doing shooting, so it was nice and easy. i was walking with Beth who was more excited for me to be back on the pitch than i was. we were all the and Sarina started talking about what we were doing, and we started.

firstly, we started doing some free kicks which we were doing for a good hour and then it was us against the trainers trying to score against them. we trained for about 3 hours and them i went to the gym because i had to do some arms. i walked into the gym and they were all dancing and they had brought elija's bouncer down and he was watching them. luckily, they didn't see me and i video'd them as they were dancing and singing with Eli.

the door opened behind me, and it was Sarina "oh that amazing".

"i know" i said.

"You did good today glad your back" she said.

"Thanks, glad to be back i needed this more than i thought" i said and side hugged her.

"Hey Jae" lucy said.

"Hey girls" i said walking in. i crouched down to Eli and stroked his cheek.

"Hi baby" i said to him.

"he's been amazing loves music" demi said.

"Oh yeah chills him out" i said and started to do some lifts. i was on my 5th set and Eli started to cry. put the weights down and went over to him. i picked him up and he stopped but he stooped a little but kept on whinning a little. i grabbed his dummy and put it in his mouth and try to rock him back to sleep.

he slowly fell asleep and i put home back in his rocker and went back to working out. after i finished i put Eli in my arms picked up his bouncer up and i walked back up to the room. i walked in and Leah was laid on my bed on her phone.

i put Eli's bouncer on the floor and i placed him in his bassinet.

"Hey how was the gym" she asked me to sit up.

"Yeh it was good" i said.

"that's good it was good to see you back out on the field" she said.

"Yeh feels good" i said and kissed her.

"Go shower you smell" she said pulling away from me.

"Oh thanks" i said and she pushed me laughing.

i did as i asked and i showered, i walked out wrapped in a towel and Leah was staring at Eli who was still asleep. i got changed into a white Nike shirt and black shorts and sat on the bed and pull Leah to lay with me.

"When is Beth coming to steal Elija" Leah asked her head propped on my chest.

"In about half an hour so what you wanna do tonight" i asked her.

"Lay here and tell you holding me" she said.

"I'm fine with that but how about we start by talking about what you said yesterday about moving in with me" i said raising my eyebrows and she put her face in me neck.

"Come on you can't ignore it i wanna hear what you think" i said and lightly patted her butt and she sat up.

"so we have been together over a month now and by time this is all finished it with be august and then we have pre-season so i was thinking that you have this big house to you and Eli and my lease is up in September so i thought why not move in and then by the time that i would even start to move in we would be what 3 months maybe 4 when my lease is up so i could maybe start packing and then by time my lease is up i can move out straight away and it would be easy and no issues or stress for when we have to juggle that and games and training and our normal lives it would be stored at the snap of our fingers" she said rambling about her idea.