birthday suit

29th march

it was Leah's birthday, her 26h birthday. unfortunately, with the schedule I was not able to see her and celebrate her with Barcelona having a champion's league match and her also having a champion's league match against Bayern Munich. we had talked on the morning of her birthday, but it was not as much as I would like. having such busy schedules where difficult when they are so different and in different countries. however, Leah had planned a birthday party in a bar on the Friday.

I had flown down to London on the Thursday night. Eli was staying at my dad's for a much needed catch up. I made it to our house, and I unlocked the door and walked in I put my bags down and walked through the house, trying to find Leah I knew she was home since her car as parked. I walked through the house and the last room bring are bedroom. I opened the door and what I saw put a smile on my face.

Leah was in bed fast asleep. I walked over, took my shoes and shirt off and climbed in with her. as I got in, she stirred a little and snuggled up to me.

"Hello love" I said to her, and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"I have missed you" she said hugging into me.

"I have missed you two" I said to her.

"How was your trip" she asked.

"It was good Eli slept the whole way I slept a little as well" I said.

"that's good" she said.

"Have you eaten" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"Come on then let's get some food I have to give you your presents" I said.

I got out of bed and Leah followed we walked down the stairs, and I grabbed her presents and put them on the kitchen side where she sat and then started to go through the cupboards and got some ingredients to make a meal for us both. Leah started to open her presents as I started cooking.

finding presents where hard to do but I ended up finding some. I got her some beauty products like body butters, masks things that she uses daily. I got her some clothes that she had been on her mind that she had previously mentioned. and the third and final gift was a ring, a promise ring with a note inside. when Leah opened the last gift, she read out the note as o was cooking tea being steak and chips.

"This promise ring represents our love, every second of every year. this ring represents that I will be by your side, far away and close, no matter what happens the good the bad the happy or the sad I will be there this is what this ring represents love from Jae" she said.

"Oh Jae" Leah said, I turned around and saw the tears in her eyes, I walked towards her, and she brought me into a hug, and I kissed her head.

"I love you so much thank you so much" she said.

"it's okay my love you deserve everything and more" I said.

"You're such a sap I love it how are you so good with words" Leah said.

"I don't know I guess my words come together when you're in my life" I said kissing her lips. I turned around and continued talking about what she did on her birthday and what she got. I plated up our food and relaxed for the rest of the night.

the next day was the party, Leah was out With Alex to get their hair done and buy their outfits for tonight. and whilst they were doing that, I was sat watching Game of thrones. my outfit was ironed and hung up in our room. the party was set to start at about half six and it was now half three, so both the girls were planned to be home some.

it took until the next episode when both Leah and Alex came through the door laughing loudly. they came through into the living room where I was sat. and they sat onto the couch next to me.