in my healing era

it had been a long two weeks and t was the night before we had to go into training for the first time for fitness tests and all the tests to see how our fitness was, it was also to days before we left for Germany for pre-season.

these last two weeks i was able to fully complete the house and more and it had come along well, and I'm so pleased at how everything came along so nicely. Elija was now 3 weeks old, and he was doing amazing settled into the new house great. Whilst renovating all of the house i took lucy's advice and started a YouTube channel which makes me feel like a crazy person especially when i was talking to myself about the renovating but i was going to wait until after the pre-season to post them all, what it had planned what to tease the followers into thinking it was going to be massive and then post them all at once and i continue to go with that plan.

like i said before that i was going to go radio silence did more than that with speaking to no one except Leah who was the only one i talked to and i feel so much better no stress so pressure no nothing just peace.

i was currently sorting everything out for tomorrow whilst Leah was in the shower, it was the first day in training and the England girls have like a little celebration with the men's team and the staff who are all going to join which I'm glad there are supportive.

i was putting everything away when Leah walked out of the shower in the towel.

"Good shower" i asked and she nodded.me and Leah had spent the whole day together and it as a busy tiring day today the least.

"You ready for tomorrow" she asked getting into her pyjamas.

"Yeh ready to see everyone i have missed everyone" i said.

"Yeah, it'll be nice and what is going to happen with Eli" she asked.

"I've talked to Jonas about everything, and that tomorrow is basically just fitness tests see how we all are physically and mentally as you know but he can come along and be in the gym and with Germany some of the staff have volunteered to watch over him when we are in training which they are all godsents so it's all planned" i said,

Leah nodded and laid in bed, i checked the Eli was still asleep in the bassinet next to my side of the bed and i got into bed, after a talking for a while we fell asleep.

i woke up the next morning to Eli wiggling about clearly not happy with being swaddled but not enough to be crying, i sat up and i lifted him onto my lap as i sat up in bed.

"Good morning you" i said looking at the clock to see that it was half 8 in the morning.

i got up out of bed and walked downstairs to make breakfast and Eli a bottle. i but him in his bouncer and started making food.

i heard someone walking done the stairs i turned around and Leah looked half dead. "You okay" i asked and she nodded hugging my back as i continued cooking.

"What are we having " she asked.

"Eggs on toast" i said.

"I'll feed Eli" she said kissing my lips.

"Thank you" i said.

we went and got dressed and in half an hour all three of us were out the door and on our way to training. it was a really hot so hopefully we weren't going to be doing much because i was not up for doing all the exercising stuff at the moment.

after a 15-minute drive we got to the carpark of training earlier than everyone else via Jonas's request for the little surprise or whatever is going to happen, i didn't really read any of the texts and emails that he sent to us all and i should of so I'm hoping Leah knows what we are doing and when.

i got out of the car and grabbed Eli, we walk into the building, and we were met by Jonas, and we were talking to him and the other England girls and Rafa waiting for everyone else.

we were waiting in the entrance of the doors, and you could hear everyone outside, and Eli having the best timing in the world he started to cry.

"Oh Eli" i said trying to calm him down.

we were about to walked out to the others and i quickly ran and got his blanket and dummy and walked out trying to calm him down. as we walked out everyone was cheering and clapping, everyone wen round and was hugging each other whilst i was trying to calm Eli down but it wants working. i took some of his clothes of and put a hat on him thinking he was just really warm, and he started to cool down.

Leah walked over and stroked his cheek as he laid in my arms looking around content, i started to talk to everyone and one of the media guys came over with his phone videoing.

"hello "I said.

"You got to formally introduce the new arsenal signing" he said making me laugh.

"Oh of course since he will be here all the time now" i said and i moved him in my arms so they could see him properly i looked into the camera and said, "arsenal and football fans i would like to introduce the new Arsenal squad member and number 1 fan Elija Black you all will be seeing him a lot".

"Love it Jae and glad to meet you Eli" he said and held his hand before leaving to video the rest of the team. we were all making our way to the field to have a group photo, and someone had stolen Eli and i could have some time with the girls.

i saw Katie and i ran "lucky charms" i shouted and hugged her.

"Hello crumpet" she said and i smiled at the nickname we have been using for each other since i joined the team.

"I've missed you so much" i said and i felt another pair of arms around me and i instantly new it was Viv.

"I've missed you to vivy" i said hugging them both. we were all stood talking for a while until everyone was gathered for photos, i sat on the floor with Leah, Katie and Viv and everyone was complaining about the heat.

"hey who's got my kid" i said and i stole him of Lia, and put him in my arms making sure he was covered from the sun since it was so hot, at this point i was so glad i put sunscreen on him.

"Has anyone got any sunscreen feels like I'm melting" i heard Beth say.

"it's so hot" i said.

the photos where quickly taken before we all made our ways into the building to cool off for the awful British heat that seems to get more and more torturous each summer. we all started to do our fitness tests not wasting any time whatsoever.

we were all put into groups and i was in the gym first testing our abilities and how we have improved so on and so on.

"what's everyone's plans for tomorrow" i asked and nobody really had any plans.

"Well since i have a new and fully renovated house and its lovely weather i was thinking we should have a BBQ at mine " i said and everyone was instantly in agreement no complaints. after a couple of hours, we had finally finished and i drove home to make some tea for me and Leah. i walked in the house and i instantly started making food. tonight, i was making Salmon, baby potatoes with carrots and sugar snap peas.

i was cooking whilst Leah was having fun with Eli on his play matt, i looked over and she was talking to him, i pulled out my phone and started to video her as she was talking to him. i served food for us both and then we did the rest of our night routine with Eli and got in asleep and then we got all relaxed and sat in bed watching a show.