again really

t was the next morning and i woke up to see that Beth had already left for breakfast which wasn't much of a surprise since she is always normally the first one down there. as always i got up got dressed and slowly made my way down to the food hall since i was still quite early. i got down there got the same food that i get most day and sat down with demi, Jill and Ellen.

"Come and joined the oldies have you" Ellen said.

"Demi isn't old" i said.

"What about me" Jill said looking offended, but al i did was shrug and start eating my food.

"Jae question" Ellen asked and i raised my head.

"Fire away" i said.

"How can you eat the same thing almost every day" she asked.

"My tolerance for food is limited especially for breakfast and i have comfort in the same food no surprises" i said.

"Fair enough also another what is it like being the youngest in the squad" Jill asked.

"it's not that bad actually i thought you all were going to treat me like i was 5 but you don't really bother me that much" i said.

"Is that what they did when you first started at arsenal" Demi asked.

"i mean there was a lot of tension because of my age which i get since i had people there like double my age since i was only 16 but once i started to play and you know get used to on both ends with me and the team, they treated me like any other, but the nicknames didn't change and still haven't" i said.

"What have you been called" Ellen said.

"Well Lisa Evans calls me squish, Beattie calls me sausage, Kim calls me bug" i said.

"Oh, wow there some nickname" Jill said laughing.

"Not funny but i guess they stuck and i don't mind" i said.

once we sorted breakfast, we all had a briefing from Sarina and got ready for training. it was the same routine for train like most training days we would get to the pitch or training centre where ever we were at the time, do stretches and warm up and then we would get into the fun stuff like building up different positions skills like penalties, or little games and then at the end we would do a couple of matches and then we would finish up and go in the ice bath or whatever and that would be over a course of a couple of hours.

we had just got back to the hotel and i was the first one back to mine or Beths room since she was talking to lotte, i walked int and saw Leah sat on my bed on her phone.

"What are you doing here and wait how did you get in" i said pointing the door confused, she looked up from her phone and held up a key card.

"Beth gave me it saying she was going to stay in Rachels room for a bit hang out with them leave us two to have our own time" Leah said and i walked over the then end of the bed.

"That girl is amazing" i said and put my bag down to sort it out but Leah didn't have that plan and moved to the end of the end sat on her knees grabbed my bag and through it somewhere.

"what's up" i asked.

"Really we have this room to ourselves, and you want to unpack your bag" she said and i smiled.

"oh" i said and pushed her onto the bed so she landed on her back.

"i know what you want" i said and kissed her lips.

it had been a couple of hours and Beth was bound to come back anytime soon and me and Leah were laid in bed watching some Netflix.

"Hey so i want to know how you feel about Beth catching us and now knowing about us" i said.