i've got you brother......

A/N- sad times, you'll all hate me

"What kind of accident is he okay" I asked really worried.

"We got a call about a car crash and we found your brother a girl named maya and her parents when we got there Maya and her father was alive and responsive but unfortunately your brother Oskar and Mayas mother didn't make it they weren't alive when we got to the scene I'm so sorry for your loss" Officer Reagan said.

"What no i called him this morning he was fine he was alive we were going to face time he had a surprise for me" i said tears streaming down my eyes.

"i think we may now what the surprise is that we haven't mentioned to you yet" the other officer said.

"What what was it" i said.

"When we found maya she was pregnant 8 and a half months" she said.

"What do you mean she was are they both okay" i asked.

"The baby, maya and her mother were all transferred to the hospital, and they did an emergency c-section, and the baby is healthy and a little boy, but Maya haemorrhaged and passed away from blood loss and for her mother she had a brain bleed and passed when they got her to the hospital" she said.

I stared at the two officers in disbelief that any of this was happening just a couple of hours ago I was talking to Oskar, and they were just all just fine happy as ever to tell me that Maya was pregnant and now, he will never get that chance or to even meet his son, I but my head in my hands. "This is a dream it's not real it's not real" i said whispering to myself hoping I was having some kind of nightmare.

"Jae neither of us can imagine what is going through you head right now but we had one last request from Maya before she died" he said.

"What was it" i whispered.

"That you get full custody of the baby" he said and i sat up eyes wide.

"what" i said even more tears falling down my cheek.

"Yeh, she put it in writing if she didn't survive and by law that is allowed and you now have full custody and we would like you to come with us to the hospital to come pick him up and take him up" he said, this made me sob even more.

i carried on sobbing until i stopped and stood up and wiped my tears.

"But i don't have anything for him I mean I'm in the middle of a competition and I just bought a house and it's not ready what am I going to do it's not fair on him" i said.

"We went to Maya's house, and they had everything for him looks like they were both prepared to have this child" she said.

"Okay so what now have you told my dad and grandparents what the next steps" i asked.

"so we have told your father and grandparents and they are prepared to bring some things over to you here, we are going to take you to the hospital and we are going to pick your nephew up and you are going to be the best aunt and take care of him okay we are going to be here every step of the way ok and I'm sure everyone here will have your back" officer said and grabbed my hand.

"Yeh lets go what about Sarina and the team"?

"With our permission we will tell her, and she can tell your team and I'm sure that they will also help you through everything like I said" she said.

"Okay yeh" i said she nodded and went to tell Sarina.

i was left with officer Smith and he said to me "we will walk down to our patrol car and wait for Reagan" i nodded and we both walked downstairs.