bus trip

it had been a couple of days since i started to teach Leah the guitar and let's just say she was a fast learner and very determined so we were able to move fast with the lessons and she had learnt to play her first song. it was the day before catch day and we were travelling to Brighton which is where the game against Norway would be. i was a nice day today we were all sat eating breakfast and talking about the game ahead of us which then led to us talking about Alexia Putellas who did her acl just before the tournament started.

"What you think of the injuries since Putellas is one of your favourite players" Jill based.

"yeah, it sucks i mean she is a really good player and it would have been cool to potentially play against her i couldn't imagine and right before a big tournament like this one it's got to hurt" i said and went to go but my plate away. i sat back down after grabbing an apple and sat back down.

after we all finished eating, we made our way back to our rooms to grab our stuff and then walked out to the bus, i sat down on a table with Keira, lucy and Beth and they brought out a pack off uno and we sat there playing.

"So, Jae" Lucy asked.

"Yes lucy" i said as i was looking at my cards.

"i heard that your contract was up for arsenal."

"Yes, it is" i asked.

"what's your plan you going to re-sign or go somewhere else" Lucy based.

"That is a good question" Beth asked.

"i don't know haven't really thought about it " i said.

"What offers you got" Keira asked.

"west ham, Chelsea, Lyon and i think Barca and to re-sign with arsenal with for half a season i think" i said putting a card down.

"Wait what Barca wants you" Beth said shocked.

"Yes, i guess I've had a good season" i said.

"You aren't wrong you have been phenomenal this season" Keira said.

"i think you should go to Barca" Lucy said.

"i don't know i mean it doesn't feel right to leave arsenal yet i don't know like there's something still there for me with arsenal" i said.

"Yeah, i get you your time isn't over yet" Keira said.

"exactly" and my second to last card down "uno"

and then i ended up winning, we continued to play until we made it to the hotel. i got out of my seat and walked of the bus and into the hotel following everyone else. we were giving our room keys ad i went up to the room and flopped onto the bed and my phone buzzed i looked up and saw that i was a text from my dad.

'Hey when are you next at your apartment.'

i messaged him 'probably not until the end of the euros why?' confused on why he was texting me.

'I've decided that i was going through some of your mums stuff and i have sorted through pictures and her stuff and thought that you and Oskar would want them' he said.

'oh, thank you yeh when I'm next home you can come round and drop them off' i said.

'no problem kid just want to say I've been watching your games and you are doing amazing and your mum would be so proud of you and Okar as well with how well he was doing with school, i thought I'd say that I'm sorry i was never a good dad since your mum died and i know that i am never going to make it better because of how many times I've screwed up and not being there for both of you is my biggest and only regret i shouldn't have said them things about you and Leah it was awful and about Oskar i don't know why i said that i don't have an explanation for it i was just angry and i took it out on you two and it wasn't right. I'm sorry that i wasn't there for you enough after your mum died and i didn't help you long enough or held you long enough when you were falling asleep i wish i could have done it all different start it all over again i would do everything different i would have gone to the movies i would have gone to your games i would have held you until you fell asleep when you had a nightmare i would have come home from work earlier to help you with your homework is would have done everything different and considering all the shit stuff that i put you through but i hope you know that no matter what our status is or if we are talking i am so god dam proud of you and i love you to the moon and back you are doing me so proud with everything you do your such a smart and kind kid that always put others first ad always wants to hear them out no matter what they have done you are such a good person and please never change and always keep your brother by your side you have always been two peas in a pod ever since he was born I'm glad you both are close I'm glad you have each other i don't expect you to talk to me for the rest of the tournament but good luck you're going to smash it i love you'