the truth

once we got back into the changing rooms i jumped into the ice baths with some of the girl for a bit and then got all showered up ready to go back to the hotel.

once everyone was ready and, on the bus, it was 11 o'clock. i sat down in my seat exhausted, i put my headphones in and shut my eyes just wanting to be in bed, i felt someone sit next to me and then put their head on my shoulder, but i didn't open my eyes because i knew it was Leah from her shampoo.

we had finally set off and by the time we had made it to the hotel both Leah and i had fallen asleep, i felt a tap on my cheek and i opened my eyes to see Beth in the seat in front.

"what" i grumbled.

"We are back at the hotel" she said.

"ok" i said.

"You going to wake her" Beth asked.

"Is the media outside" i asked and she shuck her head no.

"I'll carry her if i wake her she won't fall back to sleep" i said and she nodded leaving me to it.

i got out of the seat and picked Leah up like a koala and walked of the bus i walked into the hotel and followed the rest of the girls who were sluggishly walking off to their rooms, i walked into our room and dropped her on her bed and took her clothe of leaving in her underwear, i took her hair out of their pony tail and tucked her into bed kissing her on the forehead.

i got undressed myself and once in bed i fell asleep instantly. And it was around half 4 in the morning when i woke up to hear rustling around.

"Leah what's the matter" i whispered.

"i don't know" she said.

"Come here" i said and she climbed in bed with me.

"what's on your mind" i asked and she shrugged.

"Leah come on what's up" i asked.

"People are asking questions" she said.

"Who and what about" i asked.

"Beth was asking questions about us in the changing room and i also got a text from my mum" she said.

"And what did you say to them" i asked.

"i didn't say anything to Beth and i told my mum nothing was happening" she said.

"Well would it be such a bad idea to tell your mum or are you waiting it out a bit" i asked.

"i think I'll wait it out you know figure things out with us and then start telling the team and parents you know maybe after the euros" she said.

"That is totally understandable are your mum will understand" i said.

"i hope" she said.

"Oh, please you are your mums world along as you are happy and healthy she is happy " i said kissing her head.

"yeh" she said.

we laid there for a while and then slowly fell asleep us both getting a couple more hours sleep before we had to get up and ready to get back to st Georges Park.

we woke up a couple hours later got dressed and went down for breakfast. once breakfast was all finished, we got packed up and drove back to st Georges Park most of the team that didn't live in London had already made their way home separately from who was coming back on the couch. the drive home wasn't productive at all considering i was busy getting sorted for Oskars birthday that is on the upcoming Thursday, unfortunately I'm playing the Switzerland match so i won't be able to celebrate with him but i have been planning some stuff with his friends and then i will celebrate with him on my next free day.