celebrations

November 14th is a good day to celebrate since it was my 20th birthday, thankfully we didn't have a match today and it was our day off, so it was a nice, chilled day.

we didn't have much planned because it was so cold and wet today but to just chill out and do some shopping maybe. the day started with breakfast and Leah giving me her own little present which ended up with us being in bed a lot longer than originally planned.

I facetime my grandparents and dad as they couldn't come and see me today, but their presents and birthday wishes were massively appreciated.

I came downstairs with Eli in my arms and Katie, Viv, Beth, and Jordan were there videoing singing happy birthday to Eli looking very confused.

I hugged them all and we sat down, we all had a coffee and sat talking before they handed me presents and it didn't take long, and they handed me the presents more excited than me about them. I went through them all and they were amazing there was Lego, another book for my songs, new Nike clothes and accessories since Nike was one of the main brands if not the only brand I wear and more.

I was on my last present, and it was a big one as I opened it, I noticed Katie video.

"No way," I said laughing, it was a Wembley stadium Lego set.

"Oh my god this is insane" I said looking through it all.

"Look who it's from" Leah said.

I looked at the note and my jaw dropped.

"who's it from," she said.

"Oskar" I said as I read the note.

Happy Birthday, Jae! I love you so much, and I am glad that you are my sister, my hero, and my best friend. Lots of love from Oskar, Maya, and the little one.

"Oh wow" I said wiping a tear away a massive smile on my face.

"You going to build it" Katie asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

we talked for a while as I started to build the stadium, as the day went on the girls left and I was still building the stadium.

"Remember we have a reservation for food today might want to get ready," Leah said.

"Wait what time is it" I asked.

"it's half 3" she said.

"Okay let's get ready" I said picking up a happy Eli up and took him for a bathe and to get him ready first, and then got ready straight after, I got both me and Eli dressed as Leah was getting ready herself.

I put Eli in some dungarees and a long-sleeved shirt and put on some cargos and a pink Nike shirt with air forces. we made our way done stairs and waited for Leah to get sorted.

'1aid walking into our bedroom.

I saw that she was half ready. "Which shirt" she said holding up a black and a white shirt.

"White it'll go with your outfit better" I said, and she nodded, and I nodded back and once she was finally ready, we walked out of the house and into the car.

"So, where are we going" I asked in the passenger seat.

"We are going to get Italian" she said.

"Oh my god get in" I said.

Leah laughed and it was a short journey to the restaurant, once we arrived, we sat at our table, and I noticed it was a quiet night with nobody else in the restaurant other than a hand full of couples sitting quietly.

"You are sure its kid friendly" I asked her to look at Eli who was sat in the highchair snuggling his blanket.

"Yeh, I choose a time where it's not as busy" she said, and I nodded.

"smart" I said.

we talked for a while about anything and everything, finally having a date night and away from football for the day.

"So, how's the music coming along you haven't really talked about it since you posted it" she asked.

"it's doing really well lots of the songs have gone viral and I've been reach out by some people, but I haven't really looked into it" I said.

"Who has reached out" Leah asked.

"I don't know what you call it oh like record labels get like a contract, but I wasn't up for that" I said.

"How come" she asked.

"I mean I want to own my own music and I are looking to go big I just want to do things that I like to do and what makes me happy." I spoke.

"that's understandable" she said.

we talked some more and finally ordered some food since we were starving, and Eli was starting to get fussy clearly hunger as well.

our food took about 20 minutes to arrive and Leh started to eat whilst I was feeding both Eli and me. the food hit the spot and our plates were clean, even Eli loved his food considering he got it everywhere and the big smile the was on his face.

"Our recon he like it" Leah said laughing.

"I think so" I said back.

after finishing our drinks, we left the restaurant Leah promising to me that we will come back, and we took a walk down the river side hand in hand taking in the silence.

"Happy birthday baby" she said.

"Thank you love" I said back kissing her cheek and pulling her into a side hug.

"You never told me how your check went" she said.

"Well, I have been fully cleared I'll be in the line up in the next game if I'll play, we will find out" I said sighing.

"Hey, I'm sure you will you've been amazing in training" she said.

"I can only hope" I said.

we slowly walked back to the car Eli now fast asleep hopefully for the remainder of the night, once we got home, we slowly got everything sorted ready for bed and in a matter of 30 minutes of being home we were all asleep.