big adult talks

it had been about a week since the FIFA best and I had found a place for me and Eli and moved into a new flat thanks to Alexia, it was a small two-bedroom two bathroom flat, but it was a perfect size for both me and Eli. we were getting settled in and it was the day that Leah was coming down for 4 days after not seeing each other for about 2 months.

it was early morning, and I was on the way to the airport with Eli in the back who had not woken up yet. it was not a long drive which was ideal. we had parked up and I got out the car, I waited in the car for a little bit waiting for Leah's plane to land and waiting to see if Eli would wake up, however by the time I got a text from Leah, Eli was still fast asleep and no sign of him waking up anytime soon. I stepped out of the car and steadily got Eli out of his car seat, and I carried him into the airport letting him sleep peacefully.

I got to wear the luggage was and I saw a tall blonde in a tracksuit, I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Hello darling" I said, and I felt her jump.

"You scared me" she said and hugged me.

"How was the flight" I asked.

"It was good slept all of it" she said and grabbed her bag, and we started walking to the exit.

"What is with sleep head its half 9" she said stroking Elis cheek still fast asleep.

"It was his first ever day at nursery yesterday he was playing all day long" I said.

"Oh, bless him tiring stuff" she said. we made it out of the airport and Eli started to stir and cry.

"Hey shh it's okay" I said. he lifted his head off my shoulder, and I took his dummy out his mouth, and he smiled at Leah.

"Hey baby boy" she said.

we got to the car, and I put Eli in his car seat and help Leah with her bags, we got into the car, and I brought Leah into a deep kiss for the first time in what felt like weeks.

"I've missed you so much" I said.

"Show me how much you have when we get home huh" she said, and I smirked at her, and I turned the engine and pulled out of the car park. on the way home Eli was sat nice and calm with his blanket in hand in the back seat, I had one hand on the field and the other on the wheel as I listened about all the thing the Arsenal girls have been up to.

we park up in the building car park and straight up home. the minute the door closed, and I put Eli in his bouncer and let him play whilst I get breakfast for all three of us prepared and Leah sat on the couch with Eli playing.

"food" I shouted from the kitchen, and both came running in, I put one plate on the side of Leah and then a smaller one for Eli on top of his highchair. we all sat peacefully talking whilst we ate.

"When is his nap" Leah asked, making me shake my head.

"In about an hour but by the looks of it it'll be soon" I said looking at Eli who looks so tired.

"okay" Leah said and went over to the sink.

"You are so impatient miss Williamson" i said walking up behind her.

"no" she said hiding her face in my neck. I slapped her butt and said "you go unpack ill clean this up and then I'll put him down for a nap" I said, and she nodded with a smile.

"I'll take cheeky monkey and get him cleaned up" she said, and I nodded.

I was cleaning the kitchen and putting everything away and I heard giggling and a lot of noise coming from the Bedroom. I walked in and saw Leah throwing Eli onto the bed and tickling him.

"I thought you wanted him asleep" I said laughing.

"he's just so cute" she said lying next to him.

"Right are you ready for a nap" I said pulling him down the bed and blowing blueberries on his belly. I picked him up and he smuggle into my chest.

"Sleepy time" I said.

"I'm going to get changed you put him down" Leah said kneeling on the bed and kissed me.

"okay" I said, both me and Eli went to the kitchen and got him a bottle all ready for him, I walked him to his bedroom and put him in his cot, I handed him his blanket and bottle and he laid down with ease I shut his blind and then stayed in his room for him to slowly fall asleep. the moment he fell asleep I put the nannie came on and left his room and closed the door, so it was nice and dark.

I sighed and walked into the bedroom and saw Leah sat on the bed.

"Holy crap" I said and looked at least very adult outfit.

it was about an hour later and Eli had woken up from his nap and was now laid in bed with me and Leah.

"so" Leah said.

"yeah" I said.

"kids" she said.

"babies" I answered.

"I'm just going to start so I want kids I want little siblings cousins for Elijah whatever it comes to with you and with obviously football when it happens I don't know how I also don't know I think when we have the chance we should grab it and not let go" I said.

"Yeah of course I agree, and I think in this time we should research because there are lots of ways to have babies now, I mean surrogacy, adoption, if the options are endless but when we have opportunity, we should take it" she said.

"You want to start now" I asked, and she nodded.

I grabbed my laptop and we started to research and try and make a draft of everything, Eli was playing at the end of our bed happy as ever in his own world. we spent the afternoon in bed playing and talking before we got a bit bored.

we got out of bed and changed, and we went for a little walk to the nearest park to get some much-needed fresh air. it was a lovely day in Barcelona, and we went to the nearest coffee shop and got a snack and some coffee.

"So, what's on our agenda for the next couple of days" Leah asked.

"well tomorrow Eli is with my grandparents for the day so I can treat the shit out of you and have a full day date since we haven't had a date in a good while so it's up to you shopping, movies food all up to you my love" I said.

"I'll have a think" she said taking a sip from her drink. once we had finished our drink, we took the long way home taking photos of the views. we got home and it was teatime, it had half been prepared from yesterday it just needed to be put in the oven.

"What you are cooking love" Leah asked her head coming over my shoulder.

"Well, we have salmon, leaks, broccoli and garlic potatoes" I said.

"oooo" Leah said not knowing how to feel about it.

"You will love it" I said knowing she has the taste of a toddler. but I just know shell like it everyone loves my salmon meals.

"Okay I trust you" she said kissing my neck, she sat on the counter and watched as I cooked.

I plated all the food up and we ate the last meal of the day. " Come on then chickens" I said.

we all dug into our food and Leah loved it, so when saw her clean plate I knew I found something else she loved.

we all got bathed, showered all we were all in bed and asleep by the time it was half ten.