a whole lot of love

after lying in bed for a while Leah fell increasingly tired.

"Yeh why don't you go back to the party" she said.

"What about you" I asked.

"I'll be fine I might come down in an hour just going to close my eyes" she said.

"You sure" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you later ad if not tomorrow morning go have fun because I know you aren't done partying" she said, and I smiled.

"Okay babies have a good sleep" said and she hummed laying down getting comfortable.

I got out of bed and got changed and I turned around to see Leah barely awake, I leaned over and kissed her head.

"I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you more" she said.

I walked out the room and back downstairs, I sat next to lucy who was sat with Ellen and Jill and both their partners.

"Where have you been" Jill asked.

"Having a little wonder needed to think" I said.

"You okay" she asked.

"Yeah, just weird you know I want to party and celebrate but it feels sort of wrong, but I know he want me to party" I said, and they all nodded.

"Well, I know for a fact Oskar would want you to party so let's party" lucy said who was now so drunk.

"let's party" I said, and Lucy got us all shots and we took shot after shot.

after we had the shots, Georgia came over.

"Hey, have you seen Leah, I can't find her anywhere" she asked.

"Last time I saw her she was saying by to her family" Ellen said.

"She went up to bed for a bit needed some sleep" I said.

"What she's a sleep aim not having that" she said.

"Be nice G" I said, and she nodded and went to get her.

"Wait how do you know she went to bed" she asked.

"She couldn't find her key, so I gave her mine I have a spare bed" I said.

"Fairs I'm going to knock on the door until she wakes up" G said and ran off.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Do you know what you should do Jae" lucy said both of us now really drunk.

"what " I asked not having a single clue in what is about to come out of Lucy's mouth, I don't when she is sober but when she is drunk this girl, I can't even describe t this is Lucy's world and we are living in it that how is it.

"You should start YouTube or something "she said. I was not expecting that at all.

"Wait what why" I asked.

"well I mean your renovation your house you should show everyone your journey and everyone loves you the amount of comments on stories and posts everyone gets about wanting to see more of you, the fans love you and I know you don't like media and stuff but you're in control of that and you could do streams and gaming and even stuff on football and how it really is and the reality because that's what your all about the truth and the reality and maybe that's what the fans need and want to see the truth of everything" lucy said pointing across the room.

what she said shocked me a drunk lucy bronze making a good point that made sense and made me think about the future, I mean I know that fan have lots of questions about football both old and new fans maybe I should start doing it and really explaining things and then the renovation it's a good opportunity to get involved. but the media part gets me I have never like media but then again change is a good thing, I guess.

"Hmm I'll think about it lucy" I said.

"good" she said, and we continued to watch everyone in the room.

as the time went on and people got drunker and danced more people started to slowly either go home or go up to the hotel rooms and get into bed. Leah did end up coming down for another hour to watch everyone do some karaoke but then went straight to bed after almost falling asleep in her chair. it was now three in the morning and there was only a had full still here and when I mean handful, I mean there was me, lucy, Chloe, Jill, and Beth mead still downstairs and we were playing just dance drunk as skunks.

the bar had just closed and cut us all off and we then told us everything was being turned off. at this point we all made our way to each of our rooms, and I was the last person awake I was looking out the window at the end of the hall not wanting this feeling to leave.

"He is so proud of you do know that right" I heard a voice, I turned round to see Sarina stood behind be.

"Yeh I sure hope so" I said.

"you two were so close how did that come of it" she asked.

"we have always been close since the day he was born we were tied to the hip basically when my mum died it was the first every day I got into the Arsenal academy she had dropped me off and then a drunk driver ran a red light and right into the side of her car killing her instantly. at that point I wanted to quit football didn't want to do it anymore even though it had only just started I wanted to hide in a hole and never come out but Oskar wouldn't let me he came to all my games well except the game out of the country but even then he would watch them, he was my number one supported and I wouldn't be here without him he is the reason I am a footballer all the credit of my goals and my abilities all that goes to him not me and now that he is gone I have felt lost I still play the same but I don't have anything to play for I mean I love football I always have and will but something is missing and its him it's not the same" I said.

"you can still play for him but in the memory of him and also you have Elija to play for and your mum just because there not here in person anymore doesn't mean that its al gone to waste and it isn't the same anymore he is still proud of you they both are even if they aren't here anymore that changes nothing "she said.

"You really know what to say in every situation" I said.

"I care about you I care about all of you that will never stop a sometimes you need these talks to remind you even I do" she said.

"you know you remind me a lot of my mum I thought it was weird at first I thought it was because I don't really have a mother figure and I was desperate for that sort of affection but it isn't really that but how you treat people and go about training and how you talk to people it is how my mum used to talk to me and Oskar like we are humans and not little kids" I said.

"Well, I'm glad I'm doing good in that sense" she said standing closer to me.

"you' be a good parent" I said.

"Well, I currently am a parent two 24 girls at the minute that's the closes I'm going to get but I'm glad you think you think that" she said.

"Anyway, you need to get to bed busy day tomorrow night Jae" Sarina said to me.

"Night Sarina" I said, and I walked into my room to the pitch black.

I stripped down to my underwear and layer into bed and felt Leah turn over and cuddle into me, I sighed getting comfortable and let myself fall asleep even though it was only for a couple of hours.