caught

it was Monday morning and i was getting ready to get picked up to go and fly out for the Switzerland match that was on the Thursday. it was early so Oskar was still in bed but i still woke him up to say goodbye resulting in his controller being launched at me.

i got a text from the driver saying that they were here so i grabbed my things and walked down and got into the car, we had drove to the hotel where we were all meeting since we were going all down together to the airport. I got out of the car to see all the media people filming me i grabbed my bag from the boot waved to the cameras and walked in without saying another word.

we were all sitting around in the lobby. i put my bag next to the others and sat down next the Beth and just watched as people were talking as i wasn't ready to be social, we were sat around waiting for about an hour and then we slowly made our way onto the coaches and to the airport which was only a 20-minute drive. same as being in the lobby i didn't really talk to anyone except to odd smile and wave but today was not a social day let me tell you that since I hate travelling especially when it by planes.

we had made it to the airport, and all got through security, and we had about 2 hours to get onto the plane so i went to get some food and some snack for the flight, i grabbed some subway for lunch and i sat with Beth and Leah.

"You are quiet today" Beth said taking one of my crisps.

"Quiet day today" i said and smiled.

"Fair enough" she said and continued to eat. after waiting we finally were walking out to get onto the plane and again the media team were there filming us. i got onto th plane and sat next to Leah and had lucy and Keira behind me and in front was Beth and Georgia.

it was only a 2 hour flight so once we started to set off i tried to get as much sleep as i could which was not a lot but I did end up having about 30 minutes sleep at the start of the flight and then i woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.so for the rest of the flight i was dragged into doing sudoku's with Leah since she is obsessed and she is really good like scarily good.

"how are you so good at these" I asked as she whizzed through them all.

"practice makes perfect its like you with your music your really good and can do a new song with a snap of you fingers" she said snapping her fingers.

"don't you think music and sudoku's is a bit different though right" I said.

"it is a bit weird but then again it's a good flex" lucy said behind us.

"thanks, lucy" I said and Leah rolled her eyes and went back to the book in front of her

we had made it the full without any problems and we were walking through the airport to get out. and as always, the media people waiting and we had to go sign some balls and posters for people and then we all drove to the hotel. it had become a routine now we got our roommates this time i got a change and i was given Beth which was a nice change but expected Leah but i made it up to our room together and i face planted onto the bed straight away without a second thought.

"You a bit tired JJ" Beth said and i groaned.

"Alright we I'm going to Lucys room and leave you to nap" she laughed.

"night" i said and she said it back and left.

i took my bag of and jacket and as soon as my head hit the pillow i was fast asleep, even though i was planning on sleeping at least until dinner time but unfortunately i was woke up by someone laid down on my back and kissed my ear so I knew that it was Leah.

"what's the matter" i asked.

"We are going on walk before dinner and i was wondering if you wanted to join" she said. i moved around to face her with her still straddling my hips and i smirked.