Holly, Jolly

"Alright, Two. Today, I want you to lift the red block and move it to the end of the table. Can you do that?" A familiar man with grey hair says.

I nod my head yes and zone in on the the block. The red block starts to move, starts to float.

"That's is Two, keep going." He says.

The red block doesn't move any further, instead it drops back down to the table. And suddenly I feel very weak.

"That's alright Two, you've made a lot of progress today." The man says to me with a bright smile.

He takes weird head gear off of my head and reaches his head out for me to grab. I grab it and get off of the chair. Hand in hand we walk out of the room.

"How does a sweet sound?" He asks. "Maybe we can ask Peter to join us?"

I nod my head excitedly.

"Wonderful." He says and crouches down to be eye level with me. Still holding my hand, he reaches his other one out and gently holds my face.

"You have made Papa very proud today, my sweet, darling, Josephine."

"Danielle!"

I'm scared awake to Dustin, banging his fists on my door.

"Danielle! How many times do I have to wake you up?!" He yells from the other side of the door causing me to groan.

"Ughhhhh!" Dustin says mocking me on the other side.

"Dustin, shut up!" I yell at him.

"Mom said I have to wake you up, so until I see your face, I'm not going away!"

He starts banging on my door louder. This time, I groan again, throw my blanket back, and get up, stomping my way to the door.

"Dani-"

I yank the door open to see Dustin with his fist in the air mid-knock.

"Shut up!" I yell at him and slam the door in his face again.

I walk back over to my bed and plop down. 

Papa? I need to talk to El about these dreams, maybe she knows what's going on with me. Especially, after last night.

"I'm going to Mike's now that I know you're awake!"

"Wait! I'll come with!" I shout.

"Hurry up then!" He says.

By the time I make it outside, Dustin is waiting for me in the passenger seat. He also somehow managed to put his bike in the back by himself.

"Took you long enough." He says sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah." I say as I put the car in reverse and head towards the Wheeler's.

**

We're in Mike's basement huddled in a circle while El is sitting on the couch messing with a walkie talkie. As the boys come up with a plan that's believable, I go sit next to El.

"Hi." I say sitting next to her.

She doesn't say anything in return, so I decide to get straight to the point.

"So I was wondering, if you'd know if I had powers too?" I whisper to her.

With this she looks up from the walkie talking and looks at me a little confused.

"It's just last night, there was something in the woods and I got really scared. For some reason I held my hand out and then I felt some weird energy flow through me." I say looking down at my hands. "It's just never happened to me before."