The Hellfire Club

"Dustin, come on, you're gonna make us late!" I yell as I bang my fist on his bedroom door for the third time. "If you're not out here in five seconds, so help me-"

"One second!" Dustin screeches at me from inside his room.

Screw this.

I begin to slide his door open. It gets about half way open when Dustin shouts, "Don't come in! I'm naked!" causing me to quickly slam his door shut.

"Hurry up or you won't have a ride to school!" I yell before walking down the hallway. 

"I'm coming!" Dustin screams as I walk away.

"Sweetheart, did you eat breakfast?" My mom asks me from the kitchen as she spreads butter on some toast.

"I don't have time," I say as I pick up my dark green vest off of the couch. "Someone, is making us late." I look down the hall, at Dustin's room just as he opens his door. "Speak of the devil, there he is." I smile sarcastically at my little brother.

He flips me off, "Shut up, I was busy." He says now standing next to me. 

I still can't believe he's in high school.

"Sweetheart, at least take some toast."Mom says as she joins us, holding out some toast for me to take. "Here's your lunch Dusty." She says as she hands him his sack-lunch.

"Thanks, Mom." I say taking the toast. "Come on, Dust, we have to go." I say to him as I grab my purse and head to the front door.

**

"Have a good day." I tell Dustin as I drop him off. "Actually learn something so Suzie won't have to keep hacking into the school's system." I say as he shuts the passenger door.

"How do you know about that?" Dustin says confused.

"I'm your big sister, I know things." I smile.

"Don't tell mom." He begs.

"20 bucks and you got yourself a deal." I say putting my Jeep in drive.

"What- Dani, come on!" 

"One Andrew Jackson is all it takes, Dusty Bun." I smile, holding out my right hand.

"Ugh, fine!" He says stepping away from my car. "I'll give it to you tonight, after the campaign."

"You got yourself a deal." I say hitting the gas and make my way to Family Video.

**

"Shit, he forgot his lunch." I say out loud, spotting the brown paper bag in the passenger seat. 

I grab my purse and vest from the backseat and go inside the video store. Steve is already here. 

"Hello, Lover." I say, catching him behind the counter, with his back facing me. 

Steve quickly turns around at the sound of my voice. "Oh, thank God, you're here." He says as I walk behind the counter. "Whoever worked last night, left a lot of shit for us to do." 

"Baby..." I softly say to Steve.

"Yeah?" 

"We worked last night." I say as I place my hands on his arms, sliding them up and interlocking them around his neck. 

"Oh, that's right. I forgot." He says as his hands automatically find my waist.

"Someone wanted to leave early." I smirk up at him.

"What can I say?" He shrugs. "We would've missed our reservation at Enzo's. By the way, have you looked at all?"

"I didn't get the chance, someone kept me awfully busy."