Will the Wise

I instantly begin to kiss him back. Steve reaches up and softly holds my face in his hands. His touch was gentle, but the kiss was very demanding. I rest my raised hand on his arm and place the other on his upper back, pulling him as close as possible. 

Our bodies pressed together hungrily against his car. Steve's lips were very soft. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip. My lips slightly parted, allowing his tongue to slip inside. 

I let him take control. I let him take what he wanted. 

I didn't want it to end. But all great things must come to an end. We broke apart, panting, out of air. Steve's hands remind resting softly, holding my face. I move my hands and hold his wrists.   

"I like you Steve. I like you a lot." I say smiling, as I look into his eyes.

"I like you a lot too Dani." Steve says and softly kisses me again.

**

"So your real dad is Martin Brenner and he's the lead scientist at the lab? He's also the guy that was at the Wheeler's last year when I dropped you off?" Steve asks quizzically. 

We are currently driving back to the high school.

"Yep. He's so twisted." I say as I shake my head as he pulls into the parking lot.

"He even tattooed my arm when I was a baby." I say pulling the sleeve up showing him the tattoo. 

Steve pulls into the now empty spot next to my car and puts his in park.

 "What does '002' mean?" He asks lightly grabbing  my wrist, examining it.

"I means when I was created and it was my name in the lab. Like El, short for Eleven. She's the eleventh experiment. So, that makes me the second experiment." 

"Wow." Steve says and gently lets go of my wrist. "If you don't mind me asking, what did he do to you?" He asks skeptically.

"Uh, well, to be honest I don't really remember that much. But for the past year, I've been having these dreams and I'm pretty sure they're memories. I only say that because they feel so real, you know?" 

I explain the dream that I had last night.

"You killed men when you were four years old? Like grown, adult men?" Steve asks becoming a little stand offish.

"Yeah." I say and Steve takes a glance out of his window. "At least I think so." Steve turns his head so he is looking at me again.

"You think so?" 

"It was a dream, remember?" I say smiling a little. 

"How did you get out?" 

"That was another part of my dream last night. Someone helped me. I can't remember his name off of the top of my head, but he faked my death and put me up for adoption with a different name... My real name is Josephine."

"Josephine?"

"Yep. Josephine Brenner. Has quite the ring to it don't you think?" I ask jokingly.

"Well between you and I. I like Danielle a lot better than Josephine. I think Danielle suits you." Steve smirks at me.

"Thank you." I blush. "I do too."

Looking into Steve's eyes, my cheeks start to burn. My eyes fall to his lips. Bringing a hand to my face, Steve starts to lean in. Slowly, I do too. 

Shit, Nancy... Girl code.

Steve notices my hesitation and pulls back a little. "What's wrong?" He asks, his hand slowly leaving my face.