Papa

I run down the hallways of Hawkin's lab and take a sharp right, stopping dead in my tracks at the sight. More dead children, guards, and doctors are spread out through the hallway. Blood is splattered along the walls and lights hang down from the ceiling. It's a crime scene.

I slowly begin to back up before turning around completely and running back the way I came.

*

"Danielle, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?

*

The lights continue to flicker as I sprint down the long hallway, passing dead bodies along the way. At the very end of the hallway, lies a door. It's boarded up.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell, trying to pull the boards off. 

"Josephine." Vecna calls out from behind me as I finally get the board off. 

"Shit." I whisper, turning around to see Vecna walking towards me slowly, stalking me like I'm his prey. 

"What are you doing?" He asks, stepping closer to me. "It's not time for you to leave."

I gasp and start shaking the boards off of the door. "Come on!" I scream before I finally get another one off. 

"Now that you've seen the truth... I would like very much to show you where we are going." Vecna says as his footsteps get heavier and faster. 

We?

"Fuck this." I shout, struggling to get the last two boards off. I take a couple, quick steps back, away from the door and nod my head up at it, blasting it clean off of the hinges. 

I sprint through the open doorway, only for Vecna to transport me to another exam room. I scan around the room, looking for a way out and my eyes land on my father's. However, he's his younger self and his eyes are replaced by Vecna's bright blue ones. 

"Have a seat, Two." Vecna's voice comes through my father's mouth and the light flickers out completely.

The lights suddenly come back on and I see myself strapped down to a chair, unable to move. Vines hold my arms and legs down as Vecna appears in the dark corner of the room. He lets out a low growl, stepping closer to me as I struggle to get out of the chair. 

All and any thoughts about using my fire goes out the window as Vecna hovers over me. He leans down and places his hands on top of my wrists, causing me to stop fighting. 

"This could have been easier for you if you had only agreed." He says as his face gets a few inches away from mine, making me cower lower into the seat. 

"You used to be my friend." I cry out to him as he studies me, tilting his head. "I trusted you." I whisper, causing him to release a low, deathly growl. 

"I want you to tell your friends." He says as he lifts his giant taloned hand up, brushing my hair out of face. "I want you to tell them, everything you see." Vecna says as his hand hovers over my face before he flicks his fingers straight out, making my head fly back as he takes control of my mind.

Flashes of what will soon be the future of Hawkins flood my vision and I scream.

 He shows me, all of Hawkins, cracking, letting the Upside Down in, molding our worlds into one.