Suzie, Do you copy?

"Hey, guys!" I say to the group as they race past me in the back hallway to the movie theater. 

"Hey, Dani." They all say as they go past. 

"You know, it never makes sense to me." Steve says from the back door of Scoops Ahoy. 

"What?" I ask smugly as I lean against the back door of the Gap.

"Why they always have to use my door and never yours?" He says walking closer to me.

"I may have told them to use yours..." I smirk. "Plus, I have way more customers in there, it's more noticeable if they go through my door."

"Oh, really?" Steve smirks as we get closer to each other. 

"Really." I nod my head smiling once we're centimeters apart. "People love clothes." I shrug.

"Not as much as ice cream." He says beginning to lean in. 

"Well... in that case." I say grabbing his sailor hat off of his head and placing it on top of mine. "Ahoy, Sailor." I smirk as I too, begin to lean in.

"Uh-uh, that's captain to you, my lady."

"Oh, my apologies, captain." I barley make out as Steve's lips take over my own.

Quickly, our bodies mold into one, as we grab onto each other. Our tongues battle for dominance as I place my hands on his biceps and his begin to caress my waist, traveling lower to my ass. I break the kiss, but Steve doesn't stop as he trails kisses to my neck. 

"Don't leave any marks, I'm going with my mom to pick Dustin up tomorrow, and I don't want to hear about it." I scold Steve.

"Mmm." Steve moans against my neck.

"Steve." I moan, opening my eyes to look at my watch. "Steve." I say trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" He questions as he makes his way back up to my mouth. 

"I have. To go back. To work." I'm able to make out through his kisses. "Steve, I'm serious." I laugh as he continues to peck my lips. 

"Okay, fine." Steve says finally breaking away. "I guess I have to go back to work also."

"I'll bring Dustin to work with me on my next shift." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "I know how much you both enjoy your guy-time."

"Our man-time." Steve corrects me.

"Yeah, sure. Your man-" I begin to joke, but I'm cut off by the power going out. "What the hell?" I say confused.

"That's weird."

"Well, we better get back to work. I'll see you after we close?" I ask Steve as I hand him his hat back.

"Of course. I'll walk you to your car." He says as the power comes back on. "My lady." He says and places his hat back on his head.

"Dork." I laugh as I walk back to the Gap's door.

"I'm your dork!" Steve yells after me.

He is my dork.

**

Mom and I just picked Dustin up from the bus station and we are currently heading back into town. Mom and I are in the front and Dustin is in the back. 

"This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over." Dustin says into his walkie. "This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over." He repeats as I roll my eyes and look out the window. "I repeat: This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over."