Chapter 26

"Casey!!" Izzie yelled as I took one last thrust inside, causing her to come. I kept playing with her entrance for a few minutes while she calmed down and let out a few small moans, to which I responded with a kiss.

After a while in this position, she opened her eyes, smiling at me and leaning in to kiss me again. The days when she hated me were in the past, now when I saw her, I could only think about how much I loved her and that I would do anything for her. Returning attention to her face, I noticed that something was in her mind. 

"Did something happen?" She sighed and looked at me carefully.

"My mother wants to come to the next game. I know that she wants to meet you. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable or something. She can be a bit hard to get along with. And the last thing I want is for her to ruin things between us." I saw how her fists grabbed the sheets furiously, so I held them and brought them closer to my lips, kissing them delicately.

"No one will ruin anything between us, Izzie. In case you didn't notice, I'm hopelessly in love with you. And no one and nothing will separate us. Not even my father or your mother. We are stronger than that." She smiled, biting her lip, and I moved closer to join it with mine.

The kiss started out tender and soft, however, it soon turned wild and hard.

"You never get tired, do you?" She said, escaping from my kisses, although I took the opportunity to kiss and bite her neck.

"I train every day. Believe me that a sex session with my girlfriend is a stretch for me."

She laughed, and I returned to position myself on her body, beginning to explore her body with my hand.

***

"Maryland. Strong team. It is not about defending their best player. It is about defending an entire team willing to take everything. I am sure that the players will try to stop Casey at all costs. That is why we will create new plays. Sharice, you'll try to clear the way for Casey to have a clear path. Those players know that if Casey is blocked, the second-best shooter is Sharice. That's why...

***

"Casey!" Sharice yelled as I quickly tossed the ball to her, and she faked an attacking position. However, Bessoir moved in front of her and grabbed the ball, passing it quickly to me, to which I responded with an instant shot.

"UCLA'S ADVANTAGE IS STRETCHING MORE. FOR NOW, THEY ARE WINNING 45 TO 38 WITH A GREAT PERFORMANCE BY CASEY GARDNER." I heard the commentators say, although I only worry about congratulating my teammates for their good work.

All night we were moving around and creating fake plays. I knew they were all tired. But there was still a lot to play.

"You won't run away today, Gardner. I will no longer fall for your tricks." I heard the voice of a Maryland player trying to steal the ball from me. My gaze drifted to Miller. "Do it. Throw it to Miller, who will, then, give it to Masikewich for you to throw at the end." Shit. The entire play was described perfectly. "Do you know why your team had never reached that far? It is because they are a combination of failures, with easy plays and nothing else to invent."

As I was about to shoot, the time of possession was up and the player walked away from me with a smile.

"Enjoy your last game."

Sharice walked over to me.

"What the hell happened to you?! You didn't pass it on to Miller."

"She discovered us. She knew what we were going to do and how we were going to pass the ball to each other. We must change the plays."