|~Randal~| (3)

Glenn's pov

"What the hell!" I yelled in shock as I tuned to Y/n, she had a 44 magnum raised, I looked to rick, he had his hand on his gun. Seems like he was about to do the same as Y/n but she beat him to it, Hershel just looked at the h/c haired girl in shock.

"Who were they?" Rick asked doubt lacing his tone, Fuck, he was getting suspicious of Y/n, and I know even though she made a good impression, he wouldn't think twice about anything if it came to protecting his family.

I don't mean this to sound sloppy, but Y/n is family to me, not biologically but she has always been there for me, she even let me stay with her until I was on my feet, and she didn't even care how long it took, Y/n needs to have a good excuse, I'm begging she has a good excuse.

"My old group, they were about to shoot" She said walking to where Dave had previously stood and pulling out a G26 Glock, placing it on top of the bar

"They would have kept one of you alive to lead them back to the group, Maybe even me to I don't know, all I know is that the others aren't far behind" Y/n sounded frantic, which was weird, she was always so calm in stressful situations, she always stayed calm to help the others become calm.

"Others?" Rick questioned, removing his hand from the gun.

"These guys always come in big groups, usually 8" Y/n said while pushing the chairs back against the doors as two loud knocks echoed against it

"Hey Dave, Tony what the fuck was that?" A rude voice asked from outside, Y/n had ducked and crawled towards us, me, Rick and Hershel had ducked down near a table. The men outside jiggled the door knob.

"Can you shoot?" Rick asked Hershel giving his classic 'I have a plan' look, he gave the same look before we went into the streets covered in guts in Atlanta.

"I can, I just don't like to" Hershel said, as soon as he did, Rick crawled towards the bar and grabbed Tony's gun that Y/n had placed down, he gave it to Hershel.

Bang

A shot came from outside followed by an angry booming voice

"We know you're in there, let us in and no one has to die!" It shouted, Rick gave everyone a look before pointing to a door that lead into the back of the bar, I went into the room and found another door leading back

"Rick there's another exit here" I whisper yelled, he told me to guard it and so I did. I was guarding the back door while Y/n guarded the front.

I heard footsteps behind me and whipped around quickly, the end of my gun pointed at Hershel, letting out a shaky breath, Hershel moved the barrel of my gun away from his face

"Sorry" I apologized raising a hand

"Rick wants you to try head for the car" Hershel told me, I began to freak slightly

"Try?" I asked panicked

You'll try, and succeed" Hershel said comforting me

Your Pov

Rick informed me that Glenn was going to try get to the car and that Hershel was going to cover him.

I was still guarding the front door but was edging slowly closer to the back, like Rick had asked. I heard the squeak of a door opening signifying that Glenn was going to the car, I strained my ears to listen, to hear if anything went wrong

A shot was fired, then another, Rick saw the obvious look of panic on my face.

"Go help, I know you want to, I'll keep this covered" Rick told me, I gave him a thankful look as he nodded, I ran to the back of the bar where I saw Hershel standing, half inside, half out, a bullet shot from his gun before a small thud came from outside followed by pained grunts, Hershel had shot him but not the head.