|~Anger~| (43)

Hey! I'm back, sorry I've been gone so long! I've be preoccupied, tests, and work and helping my mum, I got a boyfriend which slowed my writing down lol.

That note was written like a month ago, I'm so sorry for not posting, I've been head over heels for this boy and I've been spending ever free minute messaging him!!!! I'm excoted to be back and writing I hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Daryl Dixon

I was in the fields wearing a bandanna around my face, I was burying the dead.

I heard footsteps approaching behind me, looking up I saw Rich approaching 

"Glad you were in there" I told him halting my movements momentarily.

"Wasn't much use in there without my gun" He sighed looking off into the distance.

"No you were" I reassured him "Y/n got pissed cause I locked her in with kids" I told Rick explaining as to why she had been avoiding me. "Plus, all this time you been taking off, you earned it" I clarified to Rick "We wouldn't be here without you" I continued 

"It was all of us" He tried to say.

Y/n Y/l/n 

I was sat with Carl, cleaning my gun as he made a cross for Patrick when carol walked in.

"You know if Patrick was catholic?" Carl asked as carol walked in.

"He said he was a practicing atheist" I chimed in, Carl sighed and removed a piece of wood changing the grave marker from a cross to a stick of wood, me and Carol then exchanged a glance and I knew what she was going to ask Carl.

"Did you tell your dad what you saw in the library yesterday?" She asked, referring to the self defense class Carol taught to the kids disguised as a book club. 

"Nope" Carl sighed continuing with his work on the grave markers 

"Are you going to tell him?" I asked, curiously, Carl didn't reply.

"I have to keep teaching those kids to survive" Carol chimed in and I nodded "You know that" She added,

"Did you tell their parents?" Carl asked Carol, she just shook her head "Are you going to tell them?" he asked,

"If we do, maybe after this they'll understand" I said slightly apathetically. "Maybe they won't, we wont take that risk" I told Carl.

"That's between you and them" Carl mumbled.

"No, it's between you and me" Carol told Carl as she sat down, I stood up, whispering something in Carols ear, before leaving.

Our secret unheard.

Tyreese Williams 

I had picked some wild flowers for Karen, I figured since she wasn't well, she'd like them, I was hoping she would get better, we had discussed her staying with me in my cell and I was excited, Sasha was happy too.

I walked down the hall, getting to where she was staying.

Blood.

Karen was gone, there's blood.

Her pillow, was covered, the floor stained, like someone had... like someone had dragged a body...

Looking down, I followed the blood, begging it was a coincidence.

It had to be? 

Karen wasn't dead

She can't be.

I followed the trail, until, another joined, two bodies.

I clenched hard onto the flowers, heading quickly towards the red door blocking me from the truth.

Slamming open the door, I found the end of the trail...

I refuse to believe it, that's not Karen.

Two charred bodies, smoke coming from both of them laid in font of me.

But it wasn't Karen, it couldn't be,

I didn't want to admit it,

I felt red hot boiling rage, it wasn't Karen, it can't be fucking Karen.

My breathing increased, I had to know, I had to,

The flowers forgotten, the charred corpse my new priority.

I fell to my knees, looking at the bodies... the bracelet ....

that's Karen's

That's Karen's fucking bracelet.

Daryl Dixon

Tyreese came out looking pissed and grabbed me, Carol, Rick and Y/n 

"you found em like this?" Rick asked as we stared at the charred bodies of Karen and David.

"I came to see Karen" He spoke like he was deciding between breaking out and killing everyone or breaking down crying. "and I saw the blood on the floor" he continued, gesturing to the blood stained concrete. "Then I smelt them" He spoke and you could hear the terror in his voice.

"Somebody dragged 'em out here, and set 'em on fire!" He spoke with more force and anger, almost yelling. "They killed 'em and set 'em on fire!" He snapped again, I saw Y/n flinch slightly in the corner of my eye. 

Suddenly Tyreese squared up to Rick, I went forward ready to deflect if anything happened.

"You're a cop, you find out who did this and you bring 'em to me"Tyreese threatened Rick. "You understand, you bring 'em to me!" Tyreese continued, getting more violent with each word.

 I went forward, trying to grab Tyeese's arm getting his away from Rick.

"We'll find out wh-" I started but Tyreese snatched himself from my grip, death glaring Rick.

"I need to say it again?" Tyreese snapped

"No, No" Rich told him, I felt Y/n come behind me and gently lace her fingers in with mine. "I know what you're feeling, I've been there" Rick tried to calm Tyreese. "You saw me there it's dangerous" Rick continued to try calm Tyreese down.

"He's dangerous" I felt her calm voice whisper in my ear, gentle and almost inaudible "He's going to snap" She spoke again, her hand squeezing mine gently.

"Karen didn't deserve this!" Tyreese continue to yell, carefully, I unlaced  my fingers from Y/n's and she retreated back to her spot next to Carol as I watched Tyreese for any sudden movements.

"No" Rick said before quickly getting interrupted by a raging Tyreese 

"David didn't deserve this!" He continued starting to sound slightly crazy "Nobody does!" he snapped again and this is when I decided enough was enough.

"All right man. Let's-" I started trying to grab Tyreese.

"Man  ain't going nowhere till I find out who did this!" He yelled as he pushed me back slamming me against the metal bars, I saw from the corner of my eye that Y/n had come forward ready for defense, hand lingering on her gun.

I put my hand out telling Y/n not to shoot and Carol and Rick than I'm good.

"We're on the same side man" I told Tyreese who had me pinned against bars breathing heavily in my face.

"hey look, I know what you're going through" Rick tried to reason with Tyreese. "Look, we all lost someone, we know what you're going throught right now, but you're going to have to calm down" Rick continued reasoning.

But Tyreese just kept getting angrier and angrier...