|~Double bed~| (37)

n/n = nick name (Like an shortened version of your name, so mine would be Vik)

Btw in the comments yall can call me Vik, Viki, Tori, I'll do a little about me at the end of the chapter just in case yall wanna know lol

Y/n Y/l/n

It had been around 2 maybe 3 months since Andrea died, I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't like her, but it still hurt to lose someone who influenced the group

I had woken up early, Daryl was still asleep in the bunk below mine as he'd been out hunting all day yesterday.

I quietly jumped down and got dressed for the day before going out and meeting up with Carol to cook breakfast.

After Andrea had died, we decided to take in Woodbury and make them part of our group, we had made the prison nicer as well.

"Morning Daryl" Someone greeted 

"What's up Dr. S" He greeted the doctor back walking up to where me and Carol were cooking, I gave him a cocky smile konig he hated the attention he got for being the one who brought us back our food 

"Morning Daryl" Another man chimed in.

"Hey Daryl" A woman greeted excitedly, a red across her cheeks, ooh Daryl had fangirls.

"Smells good" He said ignoring the calls now and focusing on me and Carol.

"Just so you know, we liked you first" Carol mocked him, plating him up some food, I giggled at her comment

"Stop" He said, half annoyed, half amused "You know, Rick brought in a lot of them too" He said trying to shift some of the fame from him to Rick

"Not recently" Carol reminded him, now that we had the food and supplies, when we found people, instead of shying away we let them in, not having to worry as much about conflict and lack of resources.

"Give the stranger sanctuary, keeping people fed" I started listing the things Daryl had done recently "You're going to have to learn to live with the love, especially from Cassandra, she's got hearts in her eyes for you" I mocked him, a slight pang of jealousy, no, not jealousy, hitting me, I wasn't jealous.

"Right" He said sounding slightly annoyed at being the center of attention.

"I need you to see something, Patrick, take over?" Carol asked the kid with glasses and curly hair, I gave her a glare signalling for her to let me come "Y/n you come too" She smiled at me, I nodded in thanks, that kid gave me the creeps, he always wanted to hang out with me, calling me n/n.

"Yes Ma'am" He said enthusiastically "Mr Dixon" He said turning to Daryl, I stifled a laugh "I just wanted to thank you for bringing back that deer yesterday" He thanked him "It was a real treat sir, and Y/n, it tasted fantastic" I froze and stopped my mocking of Daryl when Patrick mentioned me, he turned back to Daryl "I'd be honoured to shake your hand" 

Patrick held his hand out to Daryl who waited a second, staring at it, I nudged him motioning a 'go on', he gave me a side eye before licking his fingers clean and shaking the boys hand.

Me and Carol went forward sniggering to ourselves and Daryl followed.

"I hate you" he mumbled to me only increasing me and Carols giggles, we got away from everyone and Carol started speaking.

"About today, I don't know if we're going to be able to spare a lot of people for the run" Carol told us

"That place is good to go, we're going to move on it" Daryl spoke whilst finishing up his food

"Yeah, thing is we had a pretty big build up overnight" I pointed to the fences where the dead were piling up "Dozens more towards tower three, it's getting as bad as last month" I pointed out "They're not spreading out anymore" 

"With more of us in here, we're drawing more of them out" Daryl pointed out "You get enough of them damn fence clingers, they start to heard up" He said pointing to the walkers hanging onto the fence for dear life "Pushing against the fences again" 

"It's manageable but unless we get ahead of it not for long" I pointed out, biting my nail, a nervous habit I seemed to have picked up "Sorry pookie" I told Daryl smirking at him, he scoffed nudging me forward.

~

I was with the other people putting stuff in trucks, Beth came up to us and the dude next to me went up to her.

"Hey" He greeted her "I was just going to come look for you" He said as they leaned in kissing each other. Lucky bastards.

I ain't got no one.

Fed up of the lovey dovey I went to find Daryl as he had walked off not a minute ago, as if he knew what was going to happen.

"So, can I come?" A female voice asked him, I ducked behind the truck, listening, he was stood, leaning against the bonnet, that Cassandra girl was talking to him.

"Nah, we got enough" He spoke but I couldn't tell if he was being polite or he genuinely liked her or someth- Im stopping myself there, I ain't jealous, what does it matter if he's chatting with another lass.

"I can swap with Y/n!" She spoke excitedly, this bitch seriously trying to push me off, I'd been preparing and slyly suggesting this mission to Rick for a month, we needed something if we wanted out plan to work.

"Nah, Y/n knows the weapons better" He covered, I didn't I'd never been to this place before but his excuse made butterflies fill my stomach.

"Well, how about, you could come to my cell later and you could teach me something about fighting" She said with a suggestive smirk, I scoffed, but covered my mouth quickly not wanting to be caught, I don't know why I was sneaking, just was.

"I promised Y/n I'd fix our bunk" He scratched the back of his neck, I swear he fixed out bunk a week ago.

"Well if you're dating her why don't you sleep on a double together" She snapped accidently, I could see Daryl tense from behind, I stared down, shocked by his reaction.

Carol said there was some sort of vibe between us, and I thought there was, I was... happy, thinking there was, but his reaction made my stomach drop.

"I've got' go" He exited the conversation quickly and I didnt even realise he was coming my way until it was too late. "Where you listening?" He gave me a furious glare, I shrugged not sure of what to do as I extended my knees standing up.

"I- urm- well" I tried to think of something to say but I couldn't "Zach and Beth were getting all lovey dovey so I went to find you and I heard, I felt bad about it, before I was brought into the conversation, then I was just curious" I spoke at almost 100mph, Daryl looked annoyed still, I dropped my head glaring at the floor.

"Drop it" He spoke blandly, great he was annoyed at me, fucking temperamental man child.

Okay, cutesy chapter, kind of a filler but I needed it for next chapter as I'm dropping some nice little foreshadowing hints (:

About me

My name is Viktor, I'm a female, yes I know, Male name, urm, I'm almost in Uni, so like 6th form and I have a twin, my friends and boyfriend all call me Vik, Viki or Tori, and I'm bisexual.