|~30 days without an accident~| (41)

OMG, GUYS 17K? Also I'm so sorry for not posting in a month, I've been busy with school and everything! I'm starting GCSE's! My laptop also broke, but it'd fixed now so I promise, I'll start writing regularly again (:

Daryl Dixon

"Y/n! Watch out!" I yelled as the shelf came down on her, hitting her in the head, she fell down, the shelf landing on top of her.

Fuck.

Now Y/n and Bob were pinned , we had walkers falling from everywhere and we still needed to grab the stuff.

Walkers started coming at me from all angles, panicking, I climbed on some boxes of crisps as the roof continued to fall in, walkers and debris falling, looking up I saw a helicopter on the verge of falling through the roof.

Fuck.

Shooting the walkers around me, I noticed a walker, crawling dangerously close to Bob's panicking body, and Y/n's unconscious one.

Fuck.

Glenn helped me rid the other walkers from around me, before looking up and noticing the falling helicopter

"GO! GO!" Glenn yelled as the helicopter started falling again, coming through the roof as the metal support beams started breaking.

Bob was Holding a walker away from him, Zach helping me out by shooting a couple, pulling the walker away, I went to the shelf over Y/n first- not out of favoritism or love, she was closer, that's all- Zach helped me lift both shelves, standing Bob up, I grabbed Y/n, carrying her over my shoulder.

But suddenly, I heard screaming, turning around, I saw Zach struggling, I went to help him, but a walker latched it's grimey jaws onto his ankle, taking a deep bite, causing screams of pain to erupt from his mouth.

"Zach!" Glenn called out as I kept a decent way back, not wanting to risk the unconscious girl on my shoulder, everyone else watching in horror.

The walker climbed up Zach, biting deeply into his neck now, blood squirting as he screamed in anguish.

"Go!" I yelled knowing we couldn't save Zach, Beth was going to be devastated.

We all ran out, leaving Zach, having grabbed pretty much nothing as we escaped the supermarket that was collapsing. 

~

We arrived back at the prison, Y/n had woken up, I took her to Beth's cell.

Beth was writing in a little diary. "Hey" SHe said looking up as Y/n went into her cell, sitting next to her, grabbing a strand of her hair and messing with it, I still stood at the doorway. "What's up?" She asked 

I sighed "Zach" I said simply, Beth looked at me, not showing sadness like I expected.

"Is he dead?" She asked simply, I just looked down, giving Beth her answer. Y/n rubbed her back gently 

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry" Y/n mumbled, thinking Beth would be upset about it, but from what I could see she didn't care.

"Okay" Was her reply, she sat up, Y/n still rubbing her back gently, but I saw her movements falter as she looked at Beth's response

Standing up, Beth went to a sign reading 'The workplace has gone 30 days without an accident', she took away the 3, leaving it as a 0.

Y/n looked at me slightly bewildered.

"What?" Beth asked simply, as I looked at her, confused seeing as she didn't seem bothered, I shrugged

"I don't cry anymore Daryl" She said simply "I'm just glad I got to know him, you know?" Beth said simply, Y/n looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Me too" I told her, nodding slightly.

Y/n Y/l/n

I looked at the Beth's back as if she was crazy.

"Are you okay?" Beth asked us, I nodded slightly and she turned back to Daryl.

"Just tired of losing people is all" He shrugged, Beth went forward and hugged Daryl around the waist, smiling I stood up, patting Daryl on the shoulder "I'll be in our cell" I told him gently.

"I'm glad I didn't say goodbye" I heard Beth mumble "I hate saying goodbye's" She told him, I smiled slightly as I heard this.

~

The next day,

I was at the gate as Michonne was leaving again, when suddenly gunfire went off, whipping my head around, it sounded like it came from one of the cell blocks.

"Mich, you good?" I asked her, she nodded, I ran to the cell block, running into Lizzie and Misha on the way, I ignored the people yelling around and after me.

"Get away from the cellblock" I told the girls,  before grabbing my hunting knife, the one I stole from Daryl, carefully entering the cell block to carnage.

Walkers, people screaming everything was everywhere.

it was chaos,

I started directing people out the cell block, checking if they were bit, when my attention was drawn away.

I saw two walkers pinning a woman to a wall, pulling them off her, they pushed me into a cell, before the door locked.

I froze slightly, a walker had pushed the door closed, leaving me inside with two of them, a body falling over the door keeping it closed.

I started trying to fight them off, managing to kill them both, but I was still locked in there as the others came in taking out everyone else.

Daryl quickly got me out, as he started taking out the walkers in the cell block.

Daryl picked up a kid, putting him in a cell, before pushing me back into one as the situation was chaos.

"Hey! " I yelled at him as he locked me in a cell with a couple of kids.

I watched as they took away the survivors away, killed the walkers and sorted everything, I kept glaring at Daryl.

"Are we clear down here?" Rick yelled, I managed to push the cell door open when someone yelled 'yeah' in reply.

They checked the upstairs as I diverted the kids outside before coming back in.

I came up the stairs again to see Rick helping Glenn stand up as I looked at the walker they just killed.

"It's Partrick" I mumbled "I liked that kid" I said sadly 

"That's all of them" Daryl said and I turned to look at him pissed, giving him the glare of 'you're dead'

We went around, putting down the dead people about to turn.

People were sobbing and mourning the loss of their dead ones, I went to find Carol making sure she was alright,

"Hey, you alrigh-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I saw here trying to comfort a man, I think that was Ryan, Lizzie and Mika's dad.

"it's happening isn't it?" he sobbed, he was bit.

"You're in shock, okay?" Carol tried to comfort him, not wanting to deal with more deal, I left.

I went to find Daryl again, smiling slightly to myself when I saw Cassandra, the woman flirting with daryl, bitten and dead.

I'm not a bad person, right?

END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!! I'VE FINALLY POSTED, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!