|~Comfort~| (36)

Thank you guys so much for 7k! I love reading yalls comments as well, some have me giggling.

Also, I'll be leaving a small note at the bottom about a story I'm writing if you're interested!

Daryl Dixon 

We were stalking outside Woodbury, we were ending this once and for all.

It was me, Michonne, Rick, Y/n and the woman we found in the truck, she was one of Woodsburys citizens, the governor had killed them all for some reason but she managed to hid under one of the bodies.

We crept along, Y/n was next to Michonne, me next to Rick, the woman behind us.

Suddenly, a gunshot went off next to Rick, instead of stepping back, we ran forward, firing, taking cover behind a car as bullets started raining down.

We shot through the broken windows of the old car, it was old and rusted, not being the strongest metal to deflect bullets but it was working for now.

Y/n peeked through, shooting, but fell down quickly as a bullet whizzed past her head, looking over, I checked to make sure she was okay, no blood was trickling down her face, just an angered expression.

"Those fuckers" She murmured, replacing her ammo and cocking the gun before going back out rapid firing at the people hidden behind the wall.

The woman stood up before calling out.

"Tyrese!" She called, standing with her hands up "It's me, don't-" She began but was cut off by Rick dragging her down.

"Get down" he hissed, me and Y/n prepared our gins over the edge not liking the sudden stop of gunfire.

"Karen!" A man yelled back "Karen are you okay!?" He sounded concerned, the woman, or Karen, managed to get out of Ricks grip, standing back up and walking away from the car with her hands up.

"I'm fine" She yelled up to him.

"Where's the governor?" He yelled back.

"He fired on everyone!" She yelled back to him, this might go well, she was telling the truth at least. "He killed them all" She looked as if she was about to cry, I looked over at Y/n to see her glaring at the wall, getting ready to fire.

"Hey, chill" I whispered to her, she shook her head.

"He should have been back yet, I don't trust it" She whispered to me, I did think it was odd the Governor hadn't arrived back yet, I nodded, getting my gun ready as well now seeing as when the woman was making peace I lowered it.

"Why are you with them!" The man behind the wall yelled.

"They saved me" She yelled back, trying to convince him we were safe. It stayed silent for a hot minute before Rick started making a move.

"We're coming out" Rick yelled, Y/n shot him a fierce look.

"Rick" She scorned, not wanting to lose the cover, I grabbed my gun coming from the other side of the car "We're coming out" Rick yelled again, making sure they heard him.

I saw Y/n look down, taking a deep breath before she then came out, putting the strap of the gun around her so it stayed secure on her back as she rose with her hands up, getting out through Rick and Karen's side.

Noticing Rick, Y/n and Karen had their hands up, I rose mine, keeping my gun in my hand though.

The three of us walked towards the gate, Michonne staying behind the car.

The gate swung open and we were met with Tyrese, a man Rick freaked out on when he was going through his whole mental breakdown after Lori, one of the other woman that were there came out, I believed she was Sasha.