|~Would you be able to~| (32)

Okay, important, I have a second Daryl Dixon story I'd appreciate if you'd check out.

It will be going slightly faster than this one romance wise and it will be taking different plot lines that I didn't get to do in this one.

It does involve the reader being Shane's sister but she knew Daryl before, it's interesting, so please go check it out (:

Y/n Y/l/n

"Come on darlin' we still got more to kill" He smirked at me, I just stood there for a minute as he went forward, I felt the tips of my ears reden.

Did he really just call me darling?

After I composed myself, I joined Daryl in taking down the other walkers, barging past him accidentally at one point as I had made a point to kill more than the bald cunt.

After we had killed them all, I noticed something in one of the walkers pockets.

A half full pack of cigarettes.

I showed them to Daryl.

"How lucky is that?" I asked, I took one out, putting it between my lips, holding the pack of to Daryl.

"Nah, I'll take yours" He declined the pack, I then offered it to the bald cunt, cause, well, why not. he again said no.

"Douchebag" I told him as I went for my lighter, I flicked it a couple times but it didn't work, a couple more and it still refused to light.

"Here" Daryl passed me his, I nodded in thanks, lighting it. "You army or somethin'" He asked the dick head.

"Nah, I just, hate these things" He referred to the walkers as I passed the smoke to Daryl "After what they did, to my wife, my kids" He looked down, I almost felt bad for him.

"Sucks" I muttered, we then stood in silence for a bit, Andrea disappearing to god knows where, Daryl then came closer to have a hushed conversation.

"Didn't know you smoked" He said as he handed me back the cigarette.

"Yeah, quit just before the apocalypse though, that kind of went to shit with everything else though" I laughed slightly, bringing it up to my lips, only to have it snatched away.

"Nah, try quit again" He went to encourage me.

"Dick head" I muttered.

"This is a joke right?" The guy with the buzz cut asked "They ain't gonna work anything out, sure they'll do their little dance, and tomorrow, next day, they'll give the word" He started going on about how this was useful but I saw Andrea sulking somewhere and decided to go talk to her.

"Where ya off?" Daryl asked before I left.

"Places" I told him before going to grab Andrea, I caught up with her rather quickly.

"Y/n, look" She started but I shoved her.

"Nah honey, shut up and listen here, we had a deal, and you backed out on it, why" I asked her, pointing a finger into her chest.

"I couldn't do it" She looked down.

"No, we had a deal, this could have ended, you could have brought woodberry here, we would have taken them in" I explained, she had a quilt ridden look on her face "Look, I just don't want to have to do something... rash" I told her, she looked taken aback.

"Look, Y/n, we can sort this" She tried to reason "I know you're just protecting your family, I get that I do" She started, I decided to listen "You want to protect Judith and Daryl, you want to protect Carl and Glenn and everyone else, but you can't"